Chapter one - OG plot

3.03.2021

Italics-English

By now it was March the co-ed group had already debut ed.The experience would be fun for now atleast.

"What are you looking at."K.J asked turning the mirror she was looking at herself in to show the boy himself who was staring aimlessly.

"Nothing." Jungwon said turning away.

"Well it's clearly something, so what's wrong" She put down the mirror and scooted closer to him on the sofa.

He was about to open his mouth but he hesitated."Go on it can't be that bad."

He hesitated once again but decided to speak after taking a huge sigh."Do you like anyone."

She stared at him blankly before making up her mind on what she was going to say."Yeah I actually do."

He looked stunned at the girls sudden confession before asking."Who, if you don't mind me asking."

"Myself."She picked up the mirror she was holding."Sometimes I wonder how a person can just be so perfect you know."She put the mirror down once again."If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to know."

He stayed silent as he couldn't think of a response.

Her eyes widened and she gasped."Do you like me."

"No, no, no, not all it was just as question."He almost shouted worried she might catch on to him.

"Same it was just a question." She said too. "But if you excuse me I'm going to go find my hairbrush."

"Why? you look good already." He said.

"Oh. Thanks but I've still got to go and find someone." She smiled at him getting up from the sofa making her way to the door."Bye Won."She said leaning in the doorframe waving.

He waved back and as soon as she closed the door he leaned back in the sofa letting out the biggest sigh he has ever let out in his life.

The door opened suddenly making his scramble back up."Oh it's just you." He said relieved to see it was Jay walking in.

'Why? Did you expect to see someone else." He asked sitting down.

"No."

"Yeah your lying, now tell me."Jay leaned back crossing his legs turning on the television.

"Hyung do you know if Rin likes anyone."Jungwon said.

"You like her!?"Jay immediately shut the TV off almost shouting at what he said.

"Shhh."Jungwon did knowing the possibility that she might here the Convo as their isn't must distance between the bedrooms and the bathroom form where they are.

"You like her."Jay whisper shouted.

"Yes but you can't tell anyone."Jungwon whispered back."Answer my question please."

"No not to my knowledge."Jay said."But I could try and find out for you."

"Yes that would be appreciated."Jungwon gave the elder boy a sheepish smile.