☆Chapter Twenty Eight☆

Haerin and Ni-ki entered the dorms, and as silently as they could, they closed the door behind themselves, being careful that they wouldn't wake any of the members. "Gosh, we're soaked." Ni-ki commented as he noticed the black hair dye ran down his neck and onto his shirt.

"I guess we should probably shower then get to bed." Haerin said. "I don't think we can afford to get sick."

"Yeah." Ni-ki agreed with her. "You can go first."

"Thanks." Haerin smiled softly at Ni-ki before going to get a fresh change of pyjamas from her room, then heading to the bathroom.

After Haerin finished her shower, she had successfully rinsed all the black dye out of her hair. And now she was sat on the couch flicking through various shows on Netflix. Mid drying his hair, Ni-ki walked in with the towel on his head. "Hey." He smiled softly at Haerin.

"Hey." Haerin greeted him back. "Would you like some help?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind."

"Sit down." Haerin told him and he did as she said, sitting on the floor infront of her as he knew it would make her job easier if they weren't sat at the same height because of him being taller. Haerin dried his hair and rubbed the towel against Ni-ki's hair as gently as she could. And as she did so, she noticed the black dye transferred onto the white towel, staining it. Nevertheles, she continued what she was doing as there probably we're not anymore towels for her to use. "All done." She told him as she folded the towel and placed it on the floor, not wanting to stain the couch if she put it on that surface.

"Thanks." Ni-ki said as he lifted himself off the floor and onto the sofa next to Haerin. "Let's watch something together."

"Sure." Haerin agreed. "What should we watch?" She asked as she picked up the remote from the armrest.

"I don't mind anything you want?" Ni-ki told her.

"Well, that's not helpful." Haerin sighed.

"Seriously, I don't mind." Ni-ki said as he looked at her.

"Well, do you want to watch to watch a Barbie movie or something?" Haerin questioned.

"Okay, sure." Ni-ki agreed to Haerin's surprise. "I never knew you still liked watching cartoons."

"And I never knew you'll agree to watch it."

They were halfway through Barbie princess charm school and the sun started to rise, and both began to get tired. "Haerin." Ni-ki whispered, and when he realised she wasn't responding, he brought her closer to him, holding her in his arms.

Haerin subconsciously wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest as she slept soundly. "You know you look so pretty when you're sleeping. If I had my phone on me all the time, my gallery would be filled with pictures of you sleeping." Ni-ki told her as he brushed a piece of hair back from her face. "Goodnight, Haerin." He planted a small kiss on her forehead.