☆Chapter Eighteen☆

"So what are you guys doing on your date?" Sunoo questioned as it was one day till Haerin's birthday.

"I still have no idea." Ni-ki shrugged his shoulders as he and Sunoo sat on his bed cross-legged.

"Well, you better hurry up and think as you've only got today left." Sunoo warned him.

"Then what should I do?" Ni-ki sighed as his head was a dry waste land when it came to date ideas.

"What does she like?" Sunoo asked.

"Chocolate cake and plushies." Ni-ki answered.

"Well then, take her to the arcade the go get cake after." Sunoo suggested.

"Amazing idea!" Ni-ki beamed.

"Mhm, now hurry up and get your girl so you could be a cute couple." Sunoo giggled.

"Thing like this takes time hyung." Ni-ki noted.

"No, it doesn't, I could pull any girl anytime." Sunoo smirked as he flicked his hair.

"Yeah, and I could too, but I want Haerin." Ni-ki said.

"Okay, okay, my only advice is don't mess it up." Sunoo told him.

"I won't." Ni-ki replied back, smiling.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Hey." Ni-ki greeted Haerin as he sat down on the sofa next to her who was sitting with Jake.

"Hey." Haerin smiled at him, taking her eyes off of the television.

"What are you watching?" Ni-ki asked as he glanced between the screens, and Haerin occasionally looked at her for a bit longer.

"I have no idea." She replied back. "You've got to ask Jake. I just joined him."

"Okay." Ni-ki nodded, fixing himself to get comfy on the couch. He looked over to Jake and was about to ask him the same question but noticed something peculiar. "He's sleeping."

"What?" Haerin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Jake's sleeping." Ni-ki pointed at the older boy whose head was propped up onto a pillow his mouth gaped open, and his eyes closed.

"Oh well." Haerin shrugged. "Let's go disturb someone." Haerin suggested.

"Good idea." Ni-ki smirked mischievously and nodded in agreement.

"Let's go." She took him by the hand and dragged him to Heesung's room with her.

"Hey, guess who's here." Haerin put her head through the crack in the door, and Ni-ki did the same just being above her.

"Let me guess, Haerin and Ni-ki." Heesung said, laying on his bed, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"How did you know." Haerin started to walk into his room.

"What do you want?" Heesung asked as he glanced at the pair.

"We're bored." Ni-ki complained.

"How about I give you the privilege tonight to make dinner?" Heesung questioned.

Haerin turned to Ni-ki, and he nodded. "Okay, sure." She responded.

"Okay, now get out of my room." Heesung shooed them off with his hand.

"So Haerin, can you cook?" Ni-ki asked while walking to the kitchen together.

"Can you?" She countered his question.

"Yeah." Ni-ki nodded his head, slowly unsure of what to say as a response.

"Me too." Haerin laughed.

"Okay, so how about we just get a bunch of ramen packets and put them into the pot." Ni-ki suggested.

"Amazing idea." Haerin agreed and started to get out the packets of ramen from the cupboard.

Ni-ki walked over to the sink and grabbed the pot from the side and filled it up with warm water, and brought it back to the stove, putting the temperature up. "Should we put them in the waters bubbling?"

"Yeah, we can." Haerin nodded, opening the first packet. Ni-ki joined her and opened a packet too and put it into the pot with boiling water.

"How long do we wait?" Ni-ki asked.

"I think 5 minutes." Haerin told him, putting the packet down.

"Okay, wonderful." Ni-ki clapped, sitting down onto one of the chairs behind him.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"There you go." Haerin smiled, but everyone who was placed around the table didn't.

"What is this?" Sunghoon asked clearly disgusted by what was on the plate in front of him. "Yeah, no. I'm not eating that."

"Your loss, it's not even bad it's not going to kill you." Haerin rolled her eyes as she  crossed her arms.

"Yeah, if it isn't going to kill me, then try it." Sunghoon said, leaning back and pushing his chair out of the way, letting her try some of his food.

Haerin glanced over to Ni-ki, who shrugged his shoulders. "Fine then." She walked towards the plate and took a spoon of the unflavored dry pot noodles she put on a plate.

As she bit down, the only thing they heard was crackling and crunching. "Mm crunchy." Sunghoon joked.

"Shut up." Haerin said with tears in her eyes, forcing herself to swallow. "It wasn't just me who cooked this!" She added.

"Let me guess it was Ni-ki." Sunghoon snickered. "Heesung hyung never let these two cook again."

"Dont worry, I won't." Heesung mumbled, looking down at his plate and cracking the noodles with his fork.

"Well, you said it took five minutes to cook." Ni-ki tried to push the blame onto Haerin

"It said it on the package." Haerin defended herself.

"Actually, no, it says fifty minutes." Sunoo said, walking towards the table holding the empty packet in his hand. "Haerin, it's either you can't read or you need glasses."

"What kind of noodles cook in fifty minutes!" Haerin protested.

"Should we order take out?" Jay asked the group, pulling out his phone, and a chorus of yes's were heard.