Chapter Seven - OG plot

15.03.2021

"So right now your losing by a lot."Jay raised his eyebrows."This is a game of winning her heart."

"What do you expect me to do I have no experience in love hyung." Jungwon sighed.

"Yeah so that's why I'm helping." Jay smiled brightly.

"Sorry to ruin your mood but you have none either."Jungwon added in.

"I know but we're going to get through this and get you the girl of your dreams." Jay put his hands on his hips.

"What do you suggest?"Jungwon asked.

"This may or may not be a bad idea but let's say next month is April right so between you and Ni-ki each of you will have 2 weeks to do whatever you guys want with her than at the end of the both two weeks you guys confess and let's see what she says."Jay told him his revised plan he had been planning since Jungwon came to him.

"Such a good idea but there's a lot of things that could go wrong."Jungwon leaned back on the counter.

"Like what."Jay raised his eyebrow.

"One. Ni-ki doesn't agree to the plan two. She doesn't like either of us and we make a fool out of ourselves and then it makes it awkward between us."

"Let's not think of the negatives."Jay pushed off the younger boys worries. "Now come on let's go."

...

"So what do you think?" Jay asked after telling J
Heesung and Ni-ki and Heesung his plan.

"Okay sure."Ni-ki shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay but I have one thing to say." Jungwon added to the conversation.

"Okay what is it Heesung turned to him.

"Okay then, since you have Soomin on your team it's only fair that I have one of the girls on our team."Jungwon said.

"Okay it's as easy said as done you go find one of the girls to help you."Ni-ki smiled.

...

"Who is it?"A soft female voice shouted from behind the door.

"Hey it's me again Jungwon, but with Jay this time."Jungwon smiled knowing she could see him through the peep hole.

"Okay one second."She told him as he heard the sound of the door unlocking.

"Minnie! Just the person I was looking for." Jungwon exclaimed.

"What do you need?"She tilted her head at him.

"Basically long story short Ni-ki and I are kind of doing a thing to win Haerin's heart. But here's the thing he's already got Soomin on his team but because Ari wouldn't help us we've come to you." Jay explained to her.

"Okay." She nodded. "I'll do it, I'll help you."

"Thank you! thank you! thank you!"Jungwon hugged her taking her by surprise.

"Okay tell me what you need me to do and I'll do it."She smiled at them.

"Thank you Minnie."Jungwon said one last time.

"You're welcome."She smiled one last time before they walked off to the elevator.

"That was easier said than done."Jay commented pressing the elevator button.

"Yeah because Ari was giving me a hard time when it came too the same thing."Jungwon said.

...

"