☆Chapter Sixty Two☆

Haerin felt exhausted. She had spent the first couple of days crying her eyes out. Her eyes became too tired to cry anymore, so she spent most of her time on her phone. "Are you going to stay in there all day for the fifth time this week?" Haeyun asked as she leaned in the doorway, watching from afar. "Or do you want me to call Jay to knock some sense into you."

"No thanks." Haerin responded as she briefly looked up from her phone screen before going back to her game.

"Look, I know you're upset about what's going on, but that doesn't mean you can isolate yourself from the outside world and sleep forever." Haeyun said as she walked over to the bed sitting on it. "You know, you can die if you lay down for too long."

"That's nice." Haerin smiled.

Haeyun sighed with frustration. "You can't waste the next three months of your life sitting in your room. You need to get up and be active so you'll be healthy when you go back."

"Who says I'm going back?" Haerin raised a brow. "You know I found out from Eunchae that Garam just got kicked out, and she was in the same situation I was. We're practically under the same label, so what's stopping the company from doing what they did to her to me?"

Haeyun sighed she didn't have a response to that. "Look, all I'm asking you is to get out of bed and do something." She held her younger sisters hand. "For me, please." She pouted as she clasped her hands together.

"Do you think you look cute while doing that?" Haerin snickered. "Fine, I'll get out of my bed, but what do I do then?"

"We can go get snacks and go to one of our spots together if you like?" Haeyun offered. "As I would like to spend time with my younger sister as I have to go to work tomorrow."

"Fine." Haerin agreed, flashing a smile. "I'll go get ready, but you best not take forever."

"I won't." Haeyun smiled as she skipped out of the room.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After a lot of picking and choosing, Haerin finally settled on an outfit. A white knee legnth summer dress, a black collard leather jacket, and a pair of black Converse with frilly socks. She put a pair of headphones around her neck and picked up her classic black satchel. She let her hair fall onto her shoulders and put a pair of black sunglasses on her head for decorations.

"Doesn't my little sister look cute." Haeyun cooed as she walked into the room. Their outfits were almost similar, but Haeyuns dress was a bit shorter, ending mid thigh. She wore the same jacket as Haerin and a pair of white trainers.

"Hm, my older sister doesn't look bad herself too." Haerin grinned as she looked at her. "Anyways, you ready to go."

"Of course I am." Haeyun smiled. "Now let's go." The two went downstairs, and on their way out, they both took a white mask to match their outfit. The two sisters walked side by side down the stone pavement with linked arms. They went to their local convenience store, which was just around the block.

As they walked into the shop, the AC's air sent a shiver down their spine it was extremely cooler than outside. It felt like it probably could snow in the store due to the low temperatures. The store was white with the colourful array of snacks popping out on the shelves. Haerin immediately headed to where all the sweet treats were. Haeyun parted with her sister and went to where all the drinks were, specifically the ice coffee's.

Ten minutes past, the two girls met each other at the front of the store. Both of their arms were filled to the brim. Haerin had a couple of cans of fizzy drinks, ice creams, sweets, and cakes. Haeyun had ice coffee, sandwiches, crisps, and bitter snacks.

There was no one else over than them in the store as it was one o'clock and the people who came here were mostly school children and young office workers. So the two went straight to the till. "Long time no see Haerin." The owner of the store, who was an elderly lady, greeted her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Park." Haerin smiled warmly at the elderly lady as she placed her half of the snacks on the table.

"So Haeyun." The elderly lady turned to the taller girl with mischievous sparkle in her eyes. "Have you found a -"

"Mom, leave the poor girl alone!" The owners daughter shouted as she brought a box of stock down.

"What?" Mrs Park rolled her eyes as she shrugged, ringing up the food. "How about you, Haerin?" She turned to the younger. "Surely you have better luck than your sister."

"No, not yet." Haerin shook her head, her and her sister knowing that it was a blatant lie.

"Why not?" Mrs Park sighed. "Aren't you part of that idol group?" She questioned. "Whats their name?" She pondered. "Oh yeah, epipen, isn't it!" Mrs Park smiled toothily. "There's some nice boys in there like what was him name? Jungwon? He seems like a nice one. Or what about the Japanese one, Ni-ki?"

"Mum, leave them both alone they don't need you to yap their ears off about finding a partner." The owners daughter said.

"How about you!?" She pointed at her daughter. "When are you going to find a husband?" With that question, the owners daughter ran off and back up the stairs, excusing herself, saying she left the ice cream in the oven. "Anyways cash or card."

"Card." The two girls said at the same time. Without knowing, they both took out a debit card at the same time and reached over to the card reader.

The two side eyed each other, and then they both reached out to the card reader. "Haeyun, let me pay." Haerin said.

"Uh-uh." Haeyun shook her head. "I'm paying."

"No, you're not." Haerin denied.

"How about you two split the bill?" Mrs Park butted into their banter and suggested.

"Fine by me." Haerin shrugged.

"Sure, whatever." Haeyun agreed.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Both girls sat peacefully eating their ice creams. Haerin rested her head on Haeyuns shoulder while Haeyun used her right arm to hold herself up. They sat on rocks, which stood above a rushing stream. Water occasionally flicked onto their legs. Greenery surrounded them at every angle. Bright green views and trees shaded them from the hot summer blazing sun.

"Thanks for convincing me to go out." Haerin said as she finished up her ice cream.

"No problem." Haeyun smiled. "Thanks for at least getting out of your bed."

"I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow." Haerin sighed. She took her head off her sisters shoulder and laid down on the rocks. "I'm going to be bored out of my mind if I don't find something to do."

Haeyun smiled warmly as she looked down at her younger sister. "Let's not think about tomorrow and enjoy today. But how about you find a new hobby or do something that you'll like."

"I guess I'm not bad at writing lyrics." Haerin sighed.

"Then do that!"