Blurb

Jeon Jungkook was one of the few remaining young wizards in the world living in the sixteenth century. Jungkook's father Jeon Jihyuk was the greatest Wizard in the world during his time. After his death, Jungkook was sent by his people to the Magic School in Emerald City, Britain for further training. Although the wizards at the magic school had been trying for a long time to travel to the future using their magical powers, Jungkook never believed time travel was possible. One fine full moon night, when he simply went to watch the time travel experiment at his magic school's ground, he was ordered to walk into the glowing magic door by the wizard master Alaric. Jungkook was 100% sure that the magic door would just repel him and throw him onto the ground like it did with everyone else. He was just preparing for a worse fall. But fate had another plan ready for him. He never knew he would be in the future when he next opened his eyes and there he would meet a person called Doctor Kim Taehyung, whom he would start to love more than anyone he had ever loved.

Note: Some lines in this book are written in Shakespearean English, especially the dialogues in the first chapter. So, you might find such dialogue portions a bit difficult to understand. However, even if you skip those lines, you'll still perfectly understand the story.