14. Theatre and Games

March 24, 6 pm

"Oh wow!" Jungkook mutters looking in awe at the big screen in front of his eyes. "I thought we were going to watch a play when you said you were taking me to the theatre."

"Nowadays this is called a theatre," Taehyung smiles, tilting his head to the younger. "This is a movie theatre."

"Oh!" Jungkook nods. "What movie is this? Has it started?"

"No, these are advertisements. The movie will soon start. It's called Interstellar. It's about a future world when our Earth become unable to live in," Taehyung says.

Jungkook grins turning his face to Taehyung. "I'm in the future and I'm about to watch a movie about further future. Oh, you know hyung, we were at first trying to go to 2524."

"Really?" Taehyung asks in surprise. "So, does 2524 exist now?"

"Yeah, probably. I wonder how 2524 looks like," Jungkook says taking a popcorn from the bucket and looking back at the screen.

Soon the movie begins and Jungkook quickly gets engrossed in it. Taehyung can't help but stare at the wizard and smile as he sits beside him in the dimly lit theatre with his curious excited bunny face. Occasionally, Jungkook points at the screen and asks him his doubts. There is something about the way Jungkook's eyes sparkle with excitement when he explains to him what is happening on the screen, making Taehyung's heart beat just a little faster.

As the credits roll and the lights slowly come back, Jungkook turns to the older with a wide grin. "Hyungie, thank you for showing me this. It was so good."

Taehyung returns a warm smile and ruffles the wizard's hair. "There's so much more I want to show you, Jungkookie. You say, where shall we go next?"

"Can we go to that school ground? Hyung, I want you to show me how to play football," Jungkook says.

"Sure," Taehyung smiles. "Do you remember the place?"

"Yes, let's apparate there?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung looks around. It's dark and there's nobody beside them. The few people who are left inside the theatre room and walking towards the exit. Taehyung nods and quickly grabs Jungkook's hands, closing his eyes tight.

"Taehyungie hyung, you can open your eyes now," Jungkook says with a light giggle. Taehyung slowly opens his eyes to see Jungkook in front of him in his boyish look, a cute bunny smile playing on his lips as he still holds his hands tightly. Taehyung doesn't lose his balance this time or feel any dizziness. Withdrawing his hands, he looks around to find them both standing on a large open ground. But he can barely make out a goalpost in the distance as it is completely dark around. As he squints his eyes, suddenly the lights around the ground start lighting up one by one and everything becomes clear. He looks at Jungkook and smiles. "Jungkookie, show me how you actually played the game that day."

"Okay, but don't make fun of me," Jungkook says.

"I won't," Taehyung grins shaking his head.

"Don't simply smile at me, hyung," Jungkook mumbles summoning the football lying inside one of the goalposts to his hands. Then he throws it aiming at the opposite net and it correctly hits the center. Taehyung couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Don't laugh! You promised you wouldn't make fun of me!" Jungkook whines.

"Okay, okay, let me show you how to play it. Give me the ball," Taehyung says trying to control his laughter. Jungkook nods and summons the ball back, handing it to the older.

Taehyung bounces the ball a few times before he shows Jungkook how to kick it. He then explains to the boy the basic rules of football, showing Jungkook how to dribble, pass, and shoot the ball into the net. Jungkook watches excitedly, his eyes wide with curiosity as he absorbs every detail.