17. Great Grandchildren

March 26, 10 am

"That's enough books, Jungkookie," Taehyung says grabbing Jungkook's wrist as he proceeds to summon another book from upstairs. He already packed six books in his suitcase. "We're just staying there for a few days. You won't even finish reading those books you already packed."

"Hmm..okay," Jungkook nods. "Hyung, what else should I pack?"

"That's enough, you literally duplicated all of my stuff," Taehyung says looking at the wizard's suitcase. It was his own black suitcase duplicated and changed into purple. Inside the suitcase were his own clothes duplicated and changed in colour, style and size. This time, however, the wizard increased the size of the clothes instead of decreasing. Cause, he has changed his appearance for his visit to Korea. He hasn't changed his overall look but he now looks like how he would look at 26 or 27 if he hit the gym and built his body. The whole appearance was changed according to Taehyung's instructions, from decreasing the size of his doe eyes and getting a sharper jawline to getting nice abs and biceps and a new haircut. The eighteen-year-old boy has now turned into a hot handsome man.

"I didn't duplicate your toothbrush, hyung," Jungkook grins. "I packed the one you gave me last day."

"Thank God!" Taehyung mutters. "Now close your suitcase. Let's go."

Jungkook nods and lets the suitcase zip up itself. He grabs it with his one hand and summons his wand into his other hand. "So, how will I hold your hand, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asks, grabbing his own suitcase.

"Hold my waist, hyung," Jungkook says.

"Oh..uhm..okay," Taehyung nods and moves closer, wrapping his one hand around the wizard's waist, tightly.

"Ready??" Jungkook asks, looking in the older's eyes. Taehyung nods and lowers his gaze, feeling himself suddenly blushing, looking at the older form of the wizard. He closes his eyes, feeling his heart pounding just a little bit faster. The next moment he feels himself spin rapidly and he squeezes his eyes, hugging Jungkook even more tightly.

"Tae Tae hyung, we've reached," Jungkook says softly.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes to see himself standing in a vast beech whilst embracing the wizard. He hastily withdraws his hands and separates himself from the other with a fast thudding heart. "Are we..er..really in Busan?" He asks, looking around. It's starting to get dark. It must be past 6 pm since it was 10 am in Emerald. There was also nobody on the beach but Taehyung's heart was still beating like crazy. Gosh! Calm down, Taehyung. It's just a kid, although he looks like a man. He mentally tells himself while trying to calm his heart.

"Yeah, hyung, c'mon, the road is there. We can hike a taxi from there," Jungkook says and already starts walking whilst pulling his suitcase with his one hand and holding his wand in the other.

"Jungkookie, place your wand inside the suitcase," Taehyung says, quickly following the younger. Jungkook nods to him and the wand disappears from his hand.

After walking for two minutes, arduously pulling their suitcases through the beach sand, they finally reach the road. There weren't many vehicles on the road. It was a secluded beachside, probably a private property.

"Hyung, let me call a taxi," Jungkook says and grabs his phone from his pocket.

"Oh! How did you know we could call a taxi using phone?" Taehyung asks in surprise. He definitely didn't tell him.

"I read on the net. And I installed the app earlier," Jungkook says nonchalantly whilst opening the KakaoT app. Taehyung watches the younger with an open mouth as he chooses the taxi on the app and enters the location. "Hyung, the taxi will arrive in ten minutes," he says after a moment. Taehyung just nods his head, feeling too surprised. With his changed appearance, the boy has also suddenly started acting so mature. Taehyung shakes his head. He shouldn't be letting the boy act like a man and take all responsibilities. But then again, Jungkook is going to act like his friend in front of his family. So, he must actually act mature.

"Hyung.." Jungkook says and stretches his hand. "Hold my hand."

"Why?" Taehyung asks taking the younger's hands.

"I'm nervous," Jungkook says.

"Oh? Are you nervous about meeting my parents?" Taehyung asks.

"Hmm.." Jungkook nods. "Will they believe I'm your friend and a veterinary doctor?"

"They will. And you're gonna heal our cows, right?" Taehyung asks.

"Hmm...so, what should I call you there?"

"Just call me hyung. You still look younger than me," Taehyung replies, lightly squeezing the boy's hand.

"Okay," Jungkook nods. "But, what if they get suspicious about my language?"

"They won't," Taehyung assures. "We are telling them you were raised in Britain, so your Korean is not that good. About English, you are already speaking very well and even if you use some old terms or grammar, they won't understand. Cause, none of them are good at English."

"Oh.." Jungkook nods. "How far is Daegu from here by taxi?"

"Only about an hour," Taehyung replies.

"Then can we come to Busan one day before we go back to Emerald? I want to see how Busan has changed. And I want to find the place where my home stood in the past. It was only half an hour from here by foot," Jungkook says.

"Sure, we'll come back here and find out if any of your descendants are here," Taehyung grins. "You can meet your great great great grandchildren. Maybe they have magic like you. Who knows?"

"Oh.." Jungkook chuckles. "Our wizards foretold that magic would endure for but one more century. So, nobody might be having magic now. And first of all, will I have actually married someone and begotten children?"

"You probably had many children, Jungkookie," Taehyung grins.

"No way," Jungkook laughs. "I don't even want to marry. Me having children! That is hilarious!"

"Oh, really? You don't want to marry? Why Jungkookie?" Taehyung laughs swinging their intertwined hands.

"Uhm..I just don't want to marry. Maybe I'll marry after I turn 100," Jungkook replies.

"100?" Taehyung giggles. "Will you actually live until then?"

"I don't know. Wizards don't usually live long. My father's heart stopped at 50," Jungkook says.

"Oh.." Taehyung mumbles, his laughter immediately ceasing.

They stand silent for some time, holding each other's hands until the taxi arrives. The taxi driver frowns at their suitcases before he opens the trunk. "We were staying at a resort nearby. Now we are going back home," Taehyung tells him matter-of-fact after they both hop into the back seat. The driver nods and thankfully doesn't ask which resort. Jungkook soon looks out of the window and watches curiously how Busan City has changed in 500 years.

In an hour, they enter Daegu and within another ten minutes, the taxi pulls outside Taehyung's home in the countryside. Taehyung pays the driver before they both hop out of the car and gather their suitcases from the trunk. The taxi then swiftly hurries away.

"C'mon.." Taehyung smiles, grabbing Jungkook's hands. The younger nods and they walk towards the house with their suitcases.