30. Please stay with me

1 week later

 6 April, 9:30 Am 

"Hey, wizard!"  

Jungkook closes his book and turns around in his chair, smiling. He had already heard Jihyu's footsteps and got her smell as soon as her car rolled into the porch. He was just waiting for her to walk into his room. Today is Saturday and he knew she'd be coming today. Jihyu had told him she would come again on the weekend when she visited him on the last Sunday evening before she went back to Seoul to her University. 

"What were you doing?" Jihyu asks, walking in and closing the door. She has a college bag on her shoulder.  

"I was just reading some chemistry," Jungkook replies.  

Jihyu grins, looking at the 9th-grade chemistry textbook in front of Jungkook. "Last Sunday you were reading 6th grade books. You already upgraded to 9th grade in a week?"  

"In English and history, I'm already in 12th grade. But in Geography, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, I'm still in 9th and 10th grade," Jungkook replies.  

"What about maths then?" Jihyu asks, shrugging her backpack off her shoulder and sitting down on the edge of Jungkook's bed.  

"I'm generally good at maths. But I need to learn a lot of things in it. My tutor said we will start with geometry on Monday," Jungkook says. 

"I see..." Jihyu hums. "But why are you studying even on weekends? You have five months before you join college. If you finish studying everything so quickly, what will you do after that?"  

"I'll read other books and novels. There's endless knowledge in this world," Jungkook replies. 

"Hmm.." Jihyu nods. "Okay, can you spare some time for me? I need your help with something." 

"What?" Jungkook asks.  

"I got an assignment that I need to submit on Monday," Jihyu says and unzips her bag, taking out a file and a bundle of papers. "It's a 60-page handwritten assignment. I already got the material from a senior. But I'm lazy to write and I can't finish it by Monday even if I start now. So, can you help me copy it in my handwriting?"  

"Yeah, okay," Jungkook nods. "Show me your handwriting." 

"I already wrote a page of the assignment," Jihyu grins and gets up from the bed, placing the file and the bundle of papers in front of Jungkook on his desk. "Here, this is my handwriting," she points at the first page. She hadn't even written a whole page. It was only two paragraphs. Jungkook quickly scans the writing and finds that the alphabets q and z aren't used anywhere. So, he makes her show him how she writes them. After that, Jihyu gives him the first page of the material to copy. He stares at it for a second and then looks at Jihyu's page, muttering a spell. The rest of the content appears on the page in the exact same handwriting as Jihyu's. 

"Wow! Great! I knew you could do this!" Jihyu squeals and gives him the second page and a fresh bond paper.  

In less than three minutes, Jungkook finishes copying the whole assignment in Jihyu's handwriting. The girl is too happy and grinning wildly as she safely places her assignment and the senior's assignment in two separate files.  

"Thank you so much, Jungkook shi! You really are a lifesaver," She says after zipping up her bag.  

"You are welcome," Jungkook smiles.  

"Do you want me to help you with anything in return?" She asks. 

"No, I'm good," Jungkook replies. 

"Hmm..anyway, I brought you something," she says and unzips the other compartment of her bag. "Guess what?" 

Jungkook could get the smell of chocolates but he just shakes his head. "I don't know. What is it?"