9. Blue eyes and Blonde hair

March 22, 4 Pm

"Hey, can you feel its presence now?" Taehyung asks rushing behind Jungkook as the latter suddenly increases his pace.

"Yes!" Jungkook says and almost starts sprinting.

"Wait!" Taehyung quickly grabs the wizard's hands, stopping him. "Don't Run! People will notice us,"

"My wand is there!" Jungkook squeals pointing his other hand towards the garden in front of them. They were in the back of the hospital where there was a small park for recreation. It's almost five minutes since they are walking around the hospital, searching for the wand after Jungkook transformed his nurse attire into a casual white t-shirt and jeans. Finally, they have reached near the wand!

"Okay, let's go and get it, but let's do it discreetly," Taehyung says. Jungkook hastily nods, trying to squirm his hands out of his grip. "Walk slowly, okay?" Taehyung says before leaving his hand free. Jungkook nods and soon starts walking towards the park. Taehyung follows him close behind.

"Doctor Kim, may I use magic to summon the wand unto me?" Jungkook asks after they enter the park.

"No, no!" Taehyung quickly says, looking around. There were a few patients and their families walking around in the park. "Let's not do it. People might see. Let's walk around and look for it," Taehyung says.

"Okay," Jungkook nods and starts walking towards the left side of the park.

"I wonder how your wand ended up here," Taehyung mumbles, following Jungkook while looking around for the wand. Jungkook said it just looks like a piece of ordinary wood, but sharp at the end.

After walking for some time, Jungkook suddenly chuckles. "There it is! My wand."

Taehyung frowns, following his gaze. "Where??

"There," Jungkook points his finger towards the flower bed on the side. Taehyung doesn't see anything except a large amount of violet and blue perennials. He has never seen them bloom in such abundance before. Then suddenly a staff rises from the middle of the perennials and flies to Jungkook's hands. "They did render my wand a prop for the plant," Jungkook sighs, wiping away the dirt from the sharp end of the wand which was under the mud.

"Thank God they didn't sweep it away into the garbage can," Taehyung chuckles, looking at the wand. It doesn't look anything extraordinary. Just a piece of wood. Although he didn't expect it to look like the wands from Harry Potter, he didn't expect it to be this simple.

"Where shall I conceal it?" Jungkook asks looking at Taehyung.

"Can't you put an invisibility charm on it?" Taehyung asks.

"I can put invisibility charm on objects and people with mine wand but I cannot bestow invisibility upon the wand sans another wand."

"I see," Taehyung nods. "Then give it to me. I'll hide it in my coat." Jungkook hesitates for a moment but then he gives it to him. Taehyung takes a good look at the wand before he sneaks it inside his coat. Then he grabs Jungkook's hands. "C'mon, let's go."

"Doctor Kim, where are we bound now? I cannot return to that room after vanishing so abruptly. What shall I say if they inquire where I vanished to?" Jungkook asks.

"We aren't going back inside the hospital. We are going to my home," Taehyung replies.

"What?! Hyung, are you truly taking me to your home?" Jungkook asks in surprise.

"Yeah, you don't want to go to my home?" Taehyung asks with a smile.

"Aye! I do wish to go to your home! I desire to see how your home appears," Jungkook smiles broadly.