33. Let's raise the kid together

Busan

 13 April, 9 Pm 

"Is this the only diary in which you've written about Jungkook?" Taehyung asks Sanghyuk whilst closing the former's personal diary in which he had written in detail about the wizard and everything that happened after he heard the news of Jungkook's mysterious disappearance from the Emerald City Hospital. 

"Yes," Park Sanghyuk says. "But I also have details of him on my phone and laptop." 

"I see," Taehyung hums whilst giving the diary to Jungkook. "Is that your laptop?" He asks, glancing at the laptop lying on Sanghyuk's desk beside Dongjin's. The hacker was now sitting on Sanghyuk's swivel chair, hacking the CCTV at the house to erase the footage from the day on which Jungkook had dinner here with the Park family. He had already finished erasing all the footage from the cameras at the estate mansion where Jungkook stayed.  

"Yes, that's my laptop," Sanghyuk nods. 

"Give me your phone," Taehyung says. Under Jungkook's control, Sanghyuk automatically fishes out his phone from his pocket and hands it to Taehyung.  Taehyung then goes to the desk and grabs the laptop before glancing at Dongjin's screen. "How much more time will you need to finish erasing the footage?" He asks. 

"I'm almost done. Just a few more minutes," the hacker replies.  

"Where do you keep the spell books and the family history books?" Jungkook then asks Sanghyuk.  

"There," Sanghyuk points at the cupboards on the left side of his office room. Jungkoom walks to the cupboard and opens it with a spell. He takes out the black suitcase from inside it and opens it, making sure it contains all the spell books and wizard family records Sanghyuk showed him earlier.  

"Do you have more copies of those books?" Taehyung asks whilst going to Jungkook. 

"I've PDF files of all those books on my laptop," Sanghyuk replies. 

"I see," Taehyung nods and gives the laptop and phone to Jungkook. The wizard duplicates both items and gives the originals back to the older before removing the SIM card from the duplicate phone and placing it in the suitcase along with the duplicate laptop. Taehyung factory resets the original phone and gives it back to Sanghyuk. Then he takes the original laptop to the desk and sits down on a chair opposite the hacker, booting it.  

"I'm done erasing the footage," Dongjin says just as Taehyung starts deleting the files on Sanghyuk's laptop.  

"Then erase all the files on this laptop," Taehyung says and pushes the laptop to the hacker. He doesn't respond so Taehyung looks at Jungkook. As soon as Jungkook nods his head at Dongjin, he takes the laptop and starts the task.  Taehyung then goes back to Sanghyuk. "Do you still have any information related to Doctor Kim Taehyung or Jeon Jungkook or wizards in general secretly stored anywhere else?" 

"No," Sanghyuk replies.  

"Jungkookie, I guess we've got everything. Let's erase his memories," Taehyung says. 

"Let's do that after going back to the estate. We can't leave him here," Jungkook says. They had apparated directly to Sanghyuk's office room in his house just ten minutes ago. There are lots of servants and guards in this mansion. So, Sanghyuk cannot be left here in his office to be discovered by one of them as they didn't see him coming into the house.  

"I've finished," Dongjin says, closing Sanghyuk's laptop. 

"Okay, come to me," Jungkook tells Dongjin before looking at Taehyung and stretching his hand. "Let's leave, hyung."  

The four of them soon apparate back to the large hall in the estate where Jungkook stayed. The Park family members were still lying there unconscious. Jungkook had already erased all of their memories about him after conducting the truth spell on each one of them. Yohan didn't know much about him and he didn't keep any diary or files about him like Sanghyuk. Both his wife and Mrs Park didn't know that he was a wizard, just like he assumed and they were confused about why Sanghyuk adopted him. Anyway, Sanghyuk himself already destroyed the adoption records.