The Six Thatchers: The End

"Y/n, you can't keep doing that!" Sherlock told you firmly as you both stepped from outside the small hotel to have a chat away from John and Mary. Sherlock was pissed, and quite honestly so you were you for him being so overprotective. You knew he had good reasons to be upset, but so did you! It was a jerk move for him to leave without telling you anything but leaving a note and telling you not to come after him.

"I'm not going to keep letting you try to be the hero, Sherlock. I know you made a vow, but I need you Sherlock. You can't keep trying to get yourself killed and leaving without telling me! I don't know what I'd do if you died and I had to raise our child on my own, I don't even know what I'm doing now! Much less in the future!" You shouted. His face softened at that slightly, but then he put his guard back up, his jaw clenching as he remembered the reasons why he was mad.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to put you and our child in danger! Imagine how I'd feel if I lost both my wife and my baby! That could've happened today!" He made a good counter argument. You shook your head, not wanting to take that excuse, this all could've been avoided if he had just talked to you.

"Then don't run into danger without telling me! Of course I'd come after you, I love you, you bloody idiot!" You shouted, eyes rapidly scanning his face as you breathed heavily in anger. You loved the man but sometimes he was so stupid.

"If you promise to stop being offended when I don't want you to do something, I will! I don't think you're not capable of taking care of yourself, I'm worried that if anything bad happens again like tonight, you won't survive! Imagine what was going through my head when Ajay threatened to kill you for the second time and had a gun pressed to your temple." You frowned as you saw how worried Sherlock looked. It really must've scared him to see Ajay marching in with a gun to your head. He was shaken up over it. He was right though, you'd taken an unnecessary risk that you shouldn't have. But it was only because you loved him and didn't want him to be in danger. Or do this alone.

"I'm sorry." You told him with a frown, tears welling up in your eyes as you looked at him. He was really upset with you. A tear slid down your cheek and Sherlock sighed, pulling you into a tight hug. He kissed the top of your head as you cried into his shirt, you felt so bad for being such an idiot. You'd marched straight into what Sherlock was trying to protect you from. You could've gotten your child killed. "I'm so sorry." You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him close.

"I never want to lose you, okay?" Sherlock whispered, pulling away to wipe the tears from your cheeks. You nodded at him with a serious look. "Are you okay?" He questioned, studying you intently, grazing his fingers lightly across your neck.

"Fine, it'll probably just be a little bruised." You told him, bringing your own fingers to your neck.

"I'm glad you're okay." He nodded. He took in your tears before he smiled slightly. "Your pregnancy hormones are showing." He chuckled, his thumb wiping away more tears as you blinked. You couldn't help but laugh and push Sherlock back with your arms.

"Hey, that's not fair." You told him, wiping away the rest of your tears with the back of your hands. Sherlock chuckled at you and you rolled your eyes, sticking your tongue out at him. But still, you let him pull you in close to give you a long kiss. He pulled away slowly, pecking your lips one more time with a deep chuckle.

"Now tell your brother what's going on." You told him, patting his shoulder as you left him alone to call Mycroft. He'd probably have some choice words to share with his brother because he'd led you to where he was. Mycroft was cool in your books for helping you out when Sherlock got out of hand. You sighed, ready for this whole mess to be over... of course it wasn't yet because now you needed to figure out who'd given the orders that blew up AGRA's mission right into their faces. Sherlock had a sneaking suspicion who it was... that's why he'd called Mycroft. He could get a hold of her before you could.