Chapter 13

Luke p.o.v

The archery battle was supposed to start at The Spot. We all leave Camp Kikiwaka, but soon I have to carry Ravi, who is in charge of the water, because he is struggling. When we finally reach the spot, I hear Eric asking where the wimp that started all this was. I stepped forward, Ravi still on my back, and explained about the water. He just laughed. Xander started giving us a pep talk, as more goons from Camp Champion gather behind him.

"Umm... Zan?" (y/n) warns him, pointing at them. He takes one look at the loaded bows pointing at us, before Eric gives the order to fire. Xander yells at us to retreat to the camp to avoid the onslaught of arrows.

We all burst into Camp. I grab (y/n)'s hand and pull her into Grizzly Cabin to hide. As we lean against the closed door, panting, I notice that she hasn't pulled her hand away yet. She seems to notice too, because she looks down at our hands and blushes, before pulling away and going to the window.

"Luke, your sisters are out, and so is Jorge, Xander, Lou and the whole of Weasel Cabin. I think there's just you, me and Ravi left, actually." I look at her, worried.

"Should we try and find Ravi? He's the strategist of the family. He could really help..." She nods, and turns back to the window. I join her, searching the crowds for my brother. Eventually, I spot him crouching behind one of the targets from earlier. He is clutching a loaded bows and peering around, trying to find a clear shot. I point him out, and immediately (y/n) is sprinting out of the cabin, over to Ravi, shooting arrows at whoever gets in her way. I follow close behind, bow at the ready.

"Hey. Ravi." He jumps and turns his bow on us. Once he recognises us he turns it toward the ground. "Come on, Ravi." (y/n) tugs his arm in the direction of the nearest cabin. I cover them as they open the door and pull me in too.

"(y/n), Luke! I thought I was the only one left. He hugs her and I glare at him from behind her so she doesn't see. He lets go of her.

"Ravi. We need one of your strategies. Lay them on us." I tell him.

~Time skip brought to you by the last standing Kikiwaka warriors.~

Third person p.o.v

Luke and Ravi sneak out of the cabin, glancing around. They see some Camp Champion archers and fire at them, taking them out. They make their way into the centre of the Lawn, ready to confront Eric. He steps out towards them.

"I'm impressed. I didn't expect you wimps to last this long. Where's princess?" Luke looks pissed, before putting on a disappointed face.

"She ran." He looks down. The crowd of Kikiwaka campers gasp and mutter in disbelief. (y/n)? Run? Eric laughs.

"I told her this was a man's sport." Luke growls, hating the way Eric treated her. He and Ravi each fire their last arrows at the other archers. Only Eric is left now. He shoots both of them and smirks.

"The Spot is now Camp Champion turf!" He declares. "Let's g-"

"Forgetting someone?" (y/n) had crept up behind him and has an arrow pointing at his back, the same strategy Ravi and Luke had used on her. He whips around and tries to dodge the arrow she fires at him. It hits him square in the chest, as if she had anticipated his move.

"How's that for a girl?" She snarls at him, before turning away.

"The Spot is ours. Get lost, Camp Chumpion!" Everyone bursts out laughing.

"Fine!" Eric yells at her. "But the rubbish dump on the highway is ours!" She just shrugs sending the fakest smile at him before kicking him where it hurts and shoving him into a tree.

"Oops, my bad!" She waves at him as Luke pulls her away lightly by the shoulders.

Luke p.o.v

"(y/n), that was incredible!" Xander hugs her, picking her up and spinning around. When he places her back down, I take her hand and pull her away from the crowd. Okay Luke. You can do this.

"(y/n), look, about earlier with the hand-holding. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable it's just-"

"Hey, it's okay. I wasn't uncomfortable. You're my best friend." She hugs me tightly, before heading back to talk to Emma.

"It's just that I really like you" I finish, sighing. Still stuck in the friend zone.

______________________________________

~A.N: Hey guys, I know it's a late update and I'm sorry that I'm not updating as regularly as before, but I have a lot on my plate what with summer jobs and stuff, so I'll be updating as often as I can. I have no plans for putting this story on hold or discontinuing it, so don't worry about that if I'm taking longer than usual to update. Anyway, this chapter has a tiny bit of fluff in it, and Eric got what he deserved, so overall I think I did okay with this. And I'm rambling again, so I'll stop, but feel free to comment any questions/ideas/corrections/requests/other fanfictions that you want me to write. Don't forget to vote! See you in the next chapter! ♡