Chapter 20

Third person p.o.v

Hazel hated Woodchuck Cabin. She hated that everyone was always happy, that the other campers liked them, that they were best friends and could talk about anything and be themselves around each other. She also hated how different it was from the miserable Weasel Cabin. When her cousin was in the same cabin as her, it was easier. She took out all her anger, her sadness and insecurities on her, but it still didn't help. (y/n) had a way of bouncing back from everything Hazel could think to throw at her, and was always in a good mood, smiling at everyone no matter what.

Truth is, Hazel envied her. She envied the friendships, the constant good mood, the fact that she was pretty, all of it. But now, with Connie's idea, she will be so crushed... with this assurance, Hazel waited, hidden, outside Woodchuck Cabin.

After what seemed like and eternity, Luke walked up to the cabin and entered. Hazel shifted in her hiding spot to look through the window and saw him hugging (y/n). She pulled out her phone and recorded until she saw him leave, and then she crept back to her own cabin to show Connie the video.

"My Lukey Pookey,, with this... girl?! I didn't believe it before, but now... We must do something about her. But what?" She paced around the cabin, and the other residents watched her, warily. They really didn't want her there anymore. "I've got it! Oh, this will be absolutely torturous!" She started laughing manically, and the girls gave each other worried glances.

______________________________________

A.N: Sorry once more for the short chapter... in this one, I thought it would be nice to get to know Hazel a bit more, so yeah. Also, thank you all for 20K reads! You're amazing and I can't tell you how much it means to me! Comments are always open for any ideas/suggestions/requests/opinions/other. Don't forget to vote! See you in the next chapter! ♡