Chapter 14

Luke p.o.v

Xander walks into our cabin to find me staring at the ceiling again, lost I  thought. He sighs, obviously fed up, before sitting on the edge of my bunk.

"Dude. Stop sulking and just ask her out already!" I look at him blankly.

"Yeah, but how? I'm still in the friend zone."

"Trust me, you're not." How does he know? Whatever, I might as well go along with it.

"Fine. What do I do?" He grins widely, before pulling me out of the room and over to Woodchuck cabin to come up with a plan.

~Time skip brought to you by Emma the fashion genius.~

Okay. This is it. I walk into the Mess Hall, seeing Lou talking to (y/n) as planned. I take a deep breath before heading over to them. Lou smiles encouragingly at me, before making some excuse and leaving. I am so nervous. What if she says no? What if she laughs? What if it makes everything awkward between us? I push these thoughts down, focusing on the gorgeous girl in front of me, with her (h/l), (h/c) hair and beautiful smile. I take another breath.

"(y/n), I know you are my best friend and I really hope this doesn't make things awkward or anything, but I really like you, and I was wondering if maybe you'd consider going on a date with me?" I let it all out in one breath.

(A.N: I could just end it here... but that would be mean, and I kinda want to know what happens too, cuz I don't plan anything out, so whatever.)

(y/n) p.o.v

WHAT?!?!? I can't believe he just asked that. I can't believe it. No way. No frickin way. LUKE ROSS JUST ASKED ME OUT!!!

I stare at him for a second, before pulling myself together and smiling shyly.

"I'd like that very much, Luke." I reply, watching his face break into a massive smile.

"Tomorrow, say 7 pm?" He asks.

"I'll be waiting." I say, hesitating for a moment before pressing a kiss to his cheek and leaving the Mess Hall, smiling like a dork.

I see Xander, Emma, Lou and Zuri, standing outside with huge, matching grins plastered on their faces. Of course. I grin back at them, and the girls squeal, fangirling over what a cute couple we would make and what our ship name should be. I went with it, occasionally looking over to see Xander smirking at me, with an I-told-you-so look on his face. I smile back, rolling my eyes but not bothering to smack him over the head.

Luke Ross just asked me out. My best friend, Luke Ross, just asked me out. My best friend and crush, Luke Ross, just asked me out.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I run all the way back to my cabin and collapse onto my  bunk, still with a huge grin stuck on my face, still not sure if it was all real or just a dream. If it was a dream, I never want to wake up.

______________________________________

~A.N: And BOOM, Luke just asked you out. Nice going there, Luke. So Imma try and get the date chapter up soon, but I don't know when exactly I'll be able to write it... Anyway, feel free to comment any ideas/requests/quotes/problems/corrections/visions of the future/different fanfic ideas/other. Don't forget to vote! See you in the next chapter! ♡