Chapter 18

(y/n) p.o.v

Trying to tidy my stuff is a very tiring job. Every so often, the Weasels will walk in and knock everything off a table, or steal something from my bag. So, when they walked in for the twentieth time this morning, I was ready to strangle them, until I heard what they were talking about.

"... and I told my mum that she can come into our cabin and my stupid cousin can go to those stupid Woodchuck girls." Hazel looks over to me and turns her nose up in disgust.

"Who?" I ask, ignoring the comment about me. She scoffs.

"The new girl, duh! I heard she has a major league, stalker-level crush on one of the guys here." Lydia butts in.

"Either way, it's (y/n)'s job to take care of her. Right?" Hazel glares at me. I just sigh. Of course it's my job. It's good that I enjoy talking to new people. I pick the last of my clothes up off the floor and fold them onto the end of my bed before going out to wait by the entrance. Maybe the new girl will be nice. It doesn't really matter, because she'll probably move into Weasel cabin and that means I get to move out! Yay!

Luke p.o.v

Walking by the Lake with Jorge is the funniest thing ever. He tends to randomly cannonball in, splashing the swimmers and people in the canoes, and making me crack up every time. I glance around camp, and my eyes land on (y/n). She really is the most beautiful girl on earth. Why is she waiting by the gate? Is she leaving? I really hope not. I leave Jorge to it and jog up to her. Wrapping my arms around her from behind, I whisper in her ear.

"Hello, beautiful." I feel her tense up, and then relax when she realises who I am. "What are you doing here?" She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck, with my hands resting on her hips.

"Hello, handsome. I'm waiting for the new camper." She smiles sweetly up at me. I nod. "Well, if you need me, I'll be down at the Lake with Jorge, just shout." I pecked her cheek and sprinted back down to help Jorge out of the water again.

~Time skip brought to you by the Kikiwaka demon beast.~

We have another campfire tonight, which is great. I go to sit next to (y/n) with a plate of crackers and marshmallows, so that she can teach me how to make s'mores, but someone else is already there, this blonde girl that I can't make out because she has her back to me. (y/n) spots me and excuses herself, before making her way over and sitting down next to me. After a while, (y/n) gets up to get something to drink, and I feel someone sitting in her seat. I turn to tell them it's occupied, but nearly have a heart attack. I leap up and run away screaming, aware that everyone was watching me but not caring anyway. What the hell is Creepy Connie doing here?!?

______________________________________

~A.N: Hey there guys, quick reminder, please check out my other fanfic. It's an OUAT Peter Pan x reader fic, and I'm not sure how good it is, but it would mean the world if you could check it out. Thanks! Anyway, what do you think of this chapter? A little drama, a new girl in Weasel cabin and a new boy in Grizzly. You know him, you love him, introducing, Griff!!! Enjoy, and feel free to comment/share/private message/other. And don't forget to vote! See you in the next chapter! ♡