worries and woahs

The plan was easy me, Naruto, and Kakashi go before everyone so that Sakura and Sasuke could make more antidotes.

Of course nothing goes as planned because a certain senial old hag just had to tag along in the shadows.

Instead of talking to us about it she just went on ahead and came putting myself and my team in danger.

We came up to an enemy who looked suspiciously like my dear old brother of course I knew Immediately he was not Itachi not the real one anyways thats when the old hag just had to jump out and get put into harms way making my dear Kakashi take the hit for her.

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE"  I snarled at her absolutely passed

She scoffed at me " Hey respect your elders I don't have to do anything you say in fact you should be listening to me  I'm more experienced"

I pushed her and she slid all the way back to Naruto "Naruto make sure she doesn't get in the way I will personally deal with her later"

Naruto grumbled a bit but did as I said

Kakashi got back to his feet

I charged straight at the Itachi look alike Chadori drawn while Kakashi came from the backside with a Chadori of his own.

Mine went through his stomach Kakashi's went through the heart and even tho I knew this dead body in front of me was in fact not my brother I couldn't help the clench of my heart as I felt his Chakra disappear.

I growled as the old hag hobbled over to me, Kakashi put a bloodied hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Respect is earned not owed and if you ever put one of my men in danger I will personally cut you down."

She scoffed but there was little understanding and mabey a little respect in her eyes.

Whe were about to set of when a snake slithered up my leg and up my shirt I stiffened but made no other signs out of the ordinary.

Akemi-Sama it iss niccce to seee you

I gently pet the snake falling to the back of the group as Kakashi, Naruto and Lady Chiyo talked more on the plan and about what had just happen.

"Likewise Rengai I assume He sent you"

Yess Orochimaru-sama hass requested for you and Sssasuke-Sama to take down and bring him every Akatssuki member you encounter

I frowned killing them I could do taking them home in secret is a bit more tricky neverless I wrote a pretty little not for Sasuke and dismissed Rengai.

"Alright let's head back out"  Kakashi dipped his head at my order and we were gone

When we got to the Akatsuki hideout we had to stop and wait for the others to get here so we could get in.

"Come on Aki let's just bust in and kick some ass" I just sighed

"As much as I would love to use that sudle approach I doubt anyone but Sakura can get through with just using punches."

Naruto marched up to the stone wall a fist raised ready to hit

"ALL RIGHT I CAN DO THIS BELIEVE IT" Naruto brought his hand down ready to strike but stopped abruptly.

"this is a seal" he muttered looking at it

"Yes Naruto that is a seal very good" Kakashi's mocking voice towards my baby Naruto made me jab him with my elbow

"No no the old Pervy Sage taught me sealing or one Spacific sealing technique that I think
.. I can nullify this one Believe it"

I draped an arm around Naruto and gave him a sloppy wet kiss on his cheek

"Oh I believe it alright" Naruto gave me a cheeky grin before he sat down and got to work making the seals

By the time he was done making them and had placed a nullifying seal on almost every seal except the main one I could feel both Sakura and Sasuke's Chakra not too far away.

Once the last seal was in place the whole area shook the bolder moving to give us entrance.

We walked in just as Garra was getting his One tails sucked out of him Naruto ran forward in a blind rage which meant I obviously followed after moving faster then Kakashi's hand that came out to bring me back.

Oh and I did not miss the flash of anger I saw in Kakashi's eyes sorry my beloved but Naruto needs me.

Naruto easily jumped to grab Garra while I Kicked the tail of Sasori's puppet away from Naruto.

I jumped up to get into Itachi's- well the version of Itachi that was here with me- personal space.

"Ne ne onii-chan guess what I had my first kiss and made Anbu and semi moved Kakashi into the estate and and" I giggled jumping around my older brother so ready to drop a massive bomb on him

"And I put a man named Danzo in jail and will soon kill him and Shisui-san you remember him right? Well he's alive and he gave me my first alcoholic drink"

Heh Itachi was the first one to leave and disappear

I swiveled around winking at Pein it was glorious having him avert his eyes from me I snorted "Virgin"

Kakashi was the one to pull me back from getting hit with a bomb.

"Man I wasn't even done yet I was gonna flirt- I mean say hello to Kisame ya know he has a crush on me I wanted to see how red I could make him" I giggled in Glee

Kakashi tighten his grip on me "we're going after Naruto I had to leave him to go and get you"

As we left we passed Sakura and Sasuke

"You didn't have to I can handle myself just fine-"

Kashi cut me off

"No, Akemi can you please take this fucking seriously before you get yourself killed please" I shrunk back away from his one dark eye and one red swirling eye.

I snatched my hand back and made my face perfectly blank to cover up my hurt even though I knew he had seen.

I helped Naruto defend Garra and at last minute Deidera fled after almost blowing himself up.

Me and Kakashi made no effort to be near each other or even talk to each other the rest of the way back to suna but oh how wrong that motherfucker was if he thought we wouldn't be talking about this.

X_personthatexists_X
A/n so I've got a new cover and I absolutely love it don't you guys love it!!!! IT'S PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE LOVELY TALENTED PERSON WHO MADE IT!!!!!

okay also yes they are in an argument Kakashi is terrible with feelings and would rather just push everyone away then have to deal with emotions me too babe me too.

This next chapter will be about Sasuke and Sakura I guess Lady Chiyo too but who cares about that old bat

But the chapter after that will be THE BEST like seriously your gonna get sexual tension you will be getting spice a KISS yes a kiss.

Should I add in a smut chapter cause I kinda just want Akemi and Kakashi to get in a fight and her be like fuck you and go and fuck someone mabey him (kakashi) mabey Shisui hell mabey her and Shino.

Thoughts?