Authurs Note ;))

Hey guys I'm sorry but this is an Authors note you all can skip if you want I'm just going to be clearing up some misunderstandings about Akemi and her character.

I've gotten a couple of questions and concerns asking about her age and her relationship with Kakashi, Shisui, and others

My answer is that Akemi is mentally an adult as of Naruto Shippuden she has lived through one life already and is on her second when she was younger she acted more childish this is because she was going through puberty again her feelings etc.. were all out of wack, at this moment in the story she's done with puberty and is back to being mature both mentally and emotionally/Physically.

As for her relationship with Kakashi and others romantically speaking I have my reasons for pairing them up even with an age gap and if I told you the reasons right now it would ruin a very important ark in my story this might be selfish of me but I ask for everyone to just trust the process but I 100% understand if you want to drop my story just, please don't send any hate.

It's taken me such a long time to finish this story because at the beginning when I first started 'Beauty of Dawn' it was meant to be one story a bit crackish but as I wrote on and came up with more ideas I kind of made it into a series this being the first book I plan on writing 4 more, Mabey some more I had to change this one a lot to connect better with the rest of the books I plan on writing after 'beauty of Dawn' is done the rest of the books will be coming in at a quicker pace.

Akemi will always be the main character in all books but some will have her share the spotlight with some other loved characters from this book