Today the day

Day 8, 6 days left till deadline

We spent a total of two days going over plans, two days spent away from the Akatsuki hideout I decided that after that little hiccup we should keep our distance.

Today is the day we take Itachi down either by force or talk no Jitsu.

"Alright is everyone ready"

Everyone nodded, Haku put on his mask and bowed to me before jumping out the window, we followed right after him.

We all watched in awe as Haku silently placed paper bombs all around, and on top of the base.

I pointed to Sasuke and Kakashi to go ahead and get in position.

Sasuke and Kakashi had the East and South position, I and Shino have the North and West position.

"Yamato you and Sai stay back and hidden till the very last second, Yamato you come out first to tie them up, Sai you are our getaway"

I walked over to Hinata and Naruto

"Naruto you hide over there" I pointed in the opposite direction then the rest were hidden in just in case.

"Your job is to protect Hinata she is our healer she gets hurt or killed then the rest of us get hurt or killed" Naruto nodded pulling Hinata's hand up to his mouth and kissing her knuckles.

"You got it, Aki"

"Hinata you jump into the battle at the first sign of blood but you better jump out of the battle if everyone gets beat down, here"

I hand her a little vile connected to a chain

"In here is an acid-like substance if you ever get cornered or have to flee you splash this in whoever has you, face go for the eyes or the mouth, you throw it on them grab the teammates close to you and you run"

The substance is something Oreo-man taught me how to make a little while after the Kabuto incident.

"If your ever in a situation like that where you're weak throw this at them and it should give you enough time to flee"

He swiped a piece of my hair back behind my ear an unusually soft look on his face.

"Running is not a cowardice move it's a smart decision that will let you come back 10% smarter and stronger and accomplish whatever goal you failed last time"

I gave a weak smile to the couple in front of me "I believe in the both of you"

Haku came up to me

"Are you sure you wish me to leave mid-battle?" His head was cocked to the side.

I nodded "yes, you take whatever information you can gather while we are fighting and you run straight back home"  I walked closer and dropped my voice

"Zabuza and Ishidate will be waiting around the Hokage tower, let them take a look through everything before you give it to the Hokage"

It's not that I don't trust Lady Tsunade it's just that....well no actually I don't trust her, it's not anything personal it's just I have trouble trusting any higher-ups.

The last to get in positioning me and Shino

I hugged Shino "don't die okay"  Shino nodded touching his forehead to mine

"I love you" my voice cracked and my eyes felt unusually moist.

"Why does it sound like you're saying goodbye"

I giggled backing up

"It's bad luck to go into battle without an 'I love you ya know"

In reality, I don't know why I'm so emotional I've been on hundreds of missions, and not once have I ever been this crazy emotional.