recrutment

All around the meeting room, there were hushed whispers.

Everyone glanced at me curiously to see what I would say in response to both Sasuke and Shisui ah the suspense must be killing them.

"I understand what you're saying the both of you and I appreciate how much love you have for our clan but you see... I just can't take the chance of either of you messing up"  my voice went cold, colder than it has ever been everyone in the room sat straight up alert.

"I've sacrificed years of my life trying to fix the mistakes of others, after the massacre, I didn't wallow in self-pity or teenage angst." I gave a pointed look to Sasuke he was grinding his teeth

"I didn't shut down or hideout afterward either" I looked to Shisui he just hung his head

I stood up and slammed my hands on the table

"No, I did none of that I got back up and got stronger, smarter I planned and I rebuilt our clan, Zabuza Momochi a missing min from Kiri, Haku a descendent of the Yuki clan, Ishidate another missing-nin, and you know what even Sai who when I met him was a soldier to Danzo they are apart of the Uchiha clan and you know why because I convinced them to turn away from there missing-nin life and join me, join the clan, the village they might not be blood-related but they are damn strong and as loyal as an Uchiha"

Sasuke stood up so fast his chair fell behind him.

"While I appreciate that Akemi you're just not a good leader after you got them over to our side you just let them be there is no order with you."

"I checked in with everyone I still do in fact I just don't control them even though I very well could it's out of respect and trust"

"They would never follow you not really they would do what you told them to do sure but their loyalties would always remain with me and not even lord Fith could sway them"

It's truly a very sad truth they would do whatever I told them to do I know it I can see it the way Ishidate follows me around like a little puppy the way Zabuza never questions me whenever I ask for something, the way Haku is always ready to attack whenever someone comes to close to me.

I giggled sitting back down and leaning back

"I've heard even a member of a well-known criminal organization has a little crush on me I'm sure I could get something of value out of him"

There were whispers again many people glancing at me and then quickly averting their eyes.

A no-name council member got up and whispered into lady Tsunade's ear she grinned and winked at me

"Looks like you Akemi Uchiha won congratulations"

There was a moment of silence before all hell broke loose Sasuke stormed out Sakura running after him and giving me a disappointed headshake, many of the clansmen and counsel murdered amongst themself lady Tsunade popped a bottle of Sake out of seemingly nowhere.

Kakashi got up and came close to me his arm came out to grab me

"Aki" Shisui stepped in front of me blocking my view of Kakashi

"You did it" Shisui leaned in lifting my chin and kissing me softly not on my lips but the corner of my lips

Kakashi stepped up bumping his shoulder with Shisui

"You did good" both boys looked at each other a weird look passing between them

"Ah I'm gonna go talk to lady Tsunade and leave you guys to your dick-measuring contest"