training and bug watching

I blacked out as soon as I was taken to the hospital too bad I didn't get to cheer on my friends.

I'm awake now but I wanted to relax some more so my eyes are still closed.

Yes very relaxing no loud noise no people just me myseilf and

"WHERE IS SHE I NEED TO SEE AKI-CHAN"

"Naruto" I mumble to myseilf

"Sir only family is allowed in"

I sat up and rubbed the mark "he is family"

"AKI-CHAN" he jumped on me with that same grin on his face

"I won my round Aki and- and I will be going against this so uncool guy who hurt Hinata I'll win FOR HER BELIEVE IT"

I patted his cheek "oh I believe it alright oh who am I going up against"

"Huh oh Sakura-chan she was really awsome out their"

Atta girl I knew she could do it 

"Man Aki you should have been there the matches were awesome I didn't know Hinata-chan could take so much she's really strong"

I nod "ya she is ya know she has the same Ninja way as you, you two should talk get to know each other"

"Ya ya I will definitely go talk to her soon believe it"

I get up and put my clothes on with Naruto looking away of course.

"Is my bro up yet"

"Huh oh ya he woke up some time ago and is training with Kakashi-sensei which reminds me I have to go find another teacher"

"I'm sure you will get an amazing teacher but I guess I need to find one too huh"

Naruto shook his head leading me out "no-"

"I will train you" I look over to see Kashi and smile "yay gotta go Naruto"

I and Sensei walk to the training ground Sasuke is already there.

"Yo"

Sasuke just nods at me, odd but ok

"Okay since I will be training the both of you I need to know your chakra nature"

"Mine is fire and lighting Sasuke's is probably the same"

He nods but tests the paper anyway and here we have the same nature shocking.

"Okay good we all have the same nature now Sasuke I need to get faster speed wise it seems the only way to beat Garra"

"Akemi would you be so kind to share with Sasuke your running schedule"

I nod "I run in the morning first thing when we start to train and before I go to bed using weights  I've been doing this since like we were 7 or something"

Sensei nods "so Sasuke go do laps around the village using these wights"  he takes off

"Now Akemi let me see how you do with aim"

I grab my kunai and hold them the way Shisui taught me and Itachi to hold them I jump and throw them while I was upside down with my eyes closed something I learned from watching Itachi.

"Your a lot like him"

I tilt my head "like who Sensei"

"Itachi Uchiha"

I nod smiling "well he is my brother ya know"

Sensei just stares at me for a moment

"Okay well I want to teach you a special technique, I actually created"

I nod "the Chidori"

"Yes"

For the next couple of days, I spent learning the Chidori it took me 4 days to learn.

Sasuke on the other hand is tied up to a tree, the curse mark I suppose

"How about I kill everyone important to you and you will know how it feels"

"Go ahead everyone important to me is already
Dead"

'Smack'

I just went up and slapped him my eyes to the ground and my head bowed in shame.

"I am so sorry Sensei that curse mark sure does something to us I apologize for my brothers' behavior"

"A-Akemi-chan it's okay really"

"Akemi"
I look at Sasuke and glair

"It's selfish to think that we're the only ones who have had it rough I know it's the mark but the Mark only brings out YOUR anger so mabey that slap will teach you"

I look at Sensei " I will be spending the day with Shino today"

I walk away but I can feel Sensei following me

"Let me ask you something Akemi"

"Why does the mark not show your anger"

I tap my cheek and look over at Sensei

"Well I don't have a lot of anger or hate and the amount I have I shove it deep deep down"

With that, I walk to the Abrume home to see Shino just opening the door.

"SHINO"

I run up to him and grab his hand

"Let's go eat first" I didn't even let him respond before I pull him along

3rd p.o.v

The two ran to a cute little shop that they have bento before Shino getting a salad and Akemi getting hot buns

~hehe hot buns

Akemi rambling on and on about something and Shino listening Mabey you never know with him.

When the two get done eating Shino leads the way to a beautiful meadow with the forest not too far away.

They barely get to the forest when the insects come to Shino automatically.

"WOW your beautiful, aww your, rainbow color, YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST COLOR OF BLUE EVER"

Shino gave a tiny smile "she said your beautiful"

Akemi giggled but gave a mischievous grin "hm did she say that or did you just think that"

"Both why? Because it's true"

For the first time, Akemi Uchiha was stunned not used to getting flirted back with.

"WRAAAA"

So as one does when they are stunned she lunged at him pulling his jacket down a bit so she could squish his cheeks.

"Don't tease"

Shino's cheeks went red

Akemi went right by his ear "Oh don't tell me-" *pause for dramatic effect*

Shino's heart was thumping hard ;)

"you're a closet pervert"

Shino pushed her off of him

"Haha Gomen Gomen"

Akemi helped him up "oh looki looki" she jumped up and hung upside down on a tree.

Akemi p.o.v

"I and the caterpillar are one"

Shino came up in front of me talking about some type of insects

So I took this time to snatch his glasses from him

Oo

"Your eyes are beautiful"

"Thank you Akemi-chan"

I got down and we walked around looking at bugs some more.

"You know if we had kids they would be beautiful with both of our beauty and your eyes"

I rambled on the rest of the time just talking about our non-existent YET children.

Sorry it's late but I just started school agien