Fealings and Snakes

It started the day he got back Sasuke wassn't surprised that no one seemed to want to be near him it didn't hurt him at all.

He could take the quiet, he could handle the whispers and the way his peers always tensed up when he got close, he could handle everyone doing that to him no big deal

what he couldn't seem to handle was Sakura his annoyingly nice team member or old team member.

The way she still smiled kindly at him the way she never hesitated to glair at thoes whispering or 'accedently' step on others feet when they outwardly showed there dislike towrds him, it made his skin crawl and his breath hitch.

He was never good with fealings Akemi was the one who was good with that kind of thing, and she always seemed to push others to show affection to him so he's never had to try all that hard.

Although he knew he couldn't depend on his sister to push others to love him forever so he tried he really tried to be.... affectionate.

"I'm just saying Sakura your still young you should watch what you eat" Akemi quickly grabbed Kakashi pulling him to her before Sakura could start punching.

"Don't listen to him you could eat" that's good right a compliment

The way her eyebrows raised and her eyes slitted told him no that was not a good compliment.

"I could eat what exactly does that mean? are you calling me too skinny? Are you giveing me your permision to eat? Listen here Sasuke I need no mans permission to do anything"

She glaired from me to Kakashi

"I will eat when I damn well please"

I reached out a hand but backtracked when she tightened her glove.

Nope, even I know thats not a good sign, I pulled my hand hand "no- I thats not- not what I meant I- I was just saying-"

What was I going with this

"Eat?"

Sakura said 'humph' and sped up her pace.

Tamari smirked besides me "smooth"

I sighed ya real nice

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪

The sand storm hit and we took shelter, mostly everyone fell asleep save for me and Temari but even then she had her eyes closed half asleep.

Sakura slept in between myseilf and Naruto, in front of us on the other side my sister and Kakashi slept peacefully, Akemi fell over in her sleep laying basicaly ontop of Kakashi who was already laying down, he shifted pushing her off him but she just threw an arm around him after a while he lifted an arm to hook around her.

He supposes thats nice... it just left a sour taste in his mouth and a small squeeze in his stomach. Odd

He looked over to Sakura and glaired
'Do it' 'do it' 'do it' he chanted over and over in his head.

She did she slipped down and right on top of Naruto..... great.

Naruto of course wrapped both arms around her mumbling Hinata's name with pink dusting his cheeks.

No I don't even want to know what he is dreaming about.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪¤

After the storm we got to Suna easy enough.

Immediately Sakura took charge ordering people around, writing things down, looking her patient over.

She's absolutely breathtakeing like that and Kami did he want to keep this memory of her forever.

Her hair pulled back, sweat deipping down her forhead, the way she poked out her toungue trying to concentrate, when she rolled her toungue along her teath before she smiled wide just beautiful.

"Sasuke listen I need you and Sakura to go after us that way you can be our back up and Sakura can make more antidotes" I nodded to my sister and followed Sakura out the door to the garden

"Okay I need-" is it wrong to be so zoned out looking at her as she talks about something highly important, ya probably

"You ready" I nodded and mutely followed her

So we sat getting all the ingredients together

"This kinda reminds me of thoes little mission's we got when we were Genin" she smile softly

"Ya you were always good at these things"

She snorted "ya it was about the only thing I was good at as a Genin"

My eyebrows scrunched up

"What are you talking about"

She gave me an akward smile

"Welk I kinda was useless back then you even said so"
Did I?

"I believe I called you annoying" I corrected

She snorted agien and we worked in silence.

Before we left the garden I slightly grabbed her elbow

"You take care" it all just came tumbling out her eyebrows pinched together

"I mean You take care of others and your soothing you always have been even back then"

I twitched waiting for a response from her, Kami this is so draining beaing so.... open how the fuck does Akemi do this on a daily

She giggled smileing at me a light blush covering her face

"Thanks Sasuke-Kun" Ah that.... that's worth it that smile.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪

The next morning team 7 split up Naruto, Akemi, and Kakashi left early, they told us to leave an hour after them.

"Sasuke-kun here take this it's an antidote I made one for every member of team 7 but only one"

I nodded and we were off, it was surprisingly easy to follow the dog prints of Kakashi's dog.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪¤

We came up to a clearing with a dead body right in the middle

Sakura ran forward looking the guy over "chadori right to the heart Sensei's most likely"

The guy had a note in his clutched hand
"What the-" I grabbed Sakura's hand before she could look further

"We need to go they might need our help" she nodded and I snached the note when she turned around

Snake man wants some dead Akatsuki
boo-tay remember we owe him

Love your sista

I shoved the note in my pocket

Great just great