The start of the anime

Today is the first day of the academy I am scared and excited I haven't talked to anyone besides Sasuke for a year.

"Sasuke-onii-chan wake up I made breakfast"

Ever since that day I'm the one making the food, cleaning both of our clothes, and cleaning.

I made an extra lunch for a certain Uzumaki too.

When he gets done eating we walk hand 'n hand together to the academy.

The first thing I see is a bunch of girls glaring at me so I glair right back even worse and they look away.

lunch was even worse "go find a tree Sasuke I forgot my lunch" he nods and I head back in the room only to find my food everywhere

"Hey ugly what do you think you are doing with my Sasuke-Kun"

I look up to see a group of girls I keep my face neutral but inside thinking 'this dumb bitch'

I hold up one finger "one: you can not own a person"
I hold up two fingers "two: you just met him"
I hold up the middle finger "three: FUCK OFF"

They look taken back one girl comes up and tries to slap me so I grab her arm and pull her arm behind her back

"Touch my food again I will break your arm"

Someone starts to clap I look up to see Shino-Kun?

All the girls see the bugs scream and run away he comes up to me

"You must like food"

I nod and smile at him "well of course I am the best cook" I hold out my hand to him

"Akemi Uchiha nice to meet ya"

"Shino Aburame likewise"

I beam at him "call me Aki all my friends do and by friends I mean just my brother"

I giggle at that and he nods "does this make us friends then Aki-chan" I tap on my chin and nod

"I guess it does your my first friend ya know, come on I'll introduce you to my brother"

After that day I and Shino were inseparable along with my brother, of course, I made Naruto a bento every day and cleaned his house and cloths

.....

Damn I'm his mother

An-ny-way I made friends with Choji by standing up for him and Shikamaru because they come as a pair apparently oh and Kiba. After all, I always play with his dog.

My brother on the other hand doesn't like that I have a lot of friends he likes to keep me uh only with him.

Now today is the start of the Anime I can feel it so I jump on Sasuke and scream "TODAY IS THE START OF THE ANIME" he opens one eye at me already used to me randomly shouting things out and then closes it.

I pout at him " Onii-chan if you don't get up I will have to resort to other methods" I trace my sharp claw-like nails on his jawline

Okay

Before you ask no I do not have a brother complex but do I act like I do hell yes it's amusing seeing others Squirm when they see us and Sasuke doesn't mind....much.

Sasuke's eyes shoot open "I'm up I'm up now out so I can change"

"Why it's not something I haven't seen before"

His face goes red and he throws a kunai at me I doge laughing all the way out 'oh reactions how I love you.

We head to the academy holding hands and I see the Hokage faces painted 'yes I knew it