Chunin exams 2

I was in a near-death state for the rest of the time but I did find out some things like in this world Death has people who worship him they call him Jashin.

So now I worship him but I have to call him ' Jashin-sama'

He said I have to wear the necklace and sacrifice people but oh well and I get no super cool power like Hiden for like a year.

An-ny-way

I woke up as they called for the next exam to start.

I didn't have time to talk to others so I just stayed with my group "Sasuke-Kun Akemi please don't do it"

I sigh

"I have to do this not even you can stop me"

I look at her and smile "you worried for me how sweet you might just make this Uchiha fall for you" I wink at her and she got all flustered

Red is a wonderful color everyone should be red- Woah I just had a Grell moment.

I focus on what's happening and see Kakashi upfront

I start to jump so he can see me but he was already looking at me I waved

'I'
Jump
'LOVE'
Jump
'YOU'
Jump
'SENSEI'

I mouthed that to him and he rolled his eye at me but waved back none less we go to the fighting place and Sasuke goes first.

"Good luck bro not that you need it cause I know you will win"

He smirks and jumps down "you have that much confidence in your big brother"

Well no I just know for a fact you will win but "sure" he could use a confidence boost he hasn't been that cocky so far.

Sensei comes up to me "after your match I will take you and Sasuke to seal that" he tapped on the mark and I swear I almost cried....almost.

"Ah haha sorry" I wave him off half smiling half trying to hold in my cry "no prOBLem" my voice cracked.

Sasuke came up and guess who's name was called next me and- drum roll, please

Bum
Dum
Bump'a
Dum
Bum

"YOU I- actually don't know you who are you"

The girl told me who she was but I kinda ignored her to check her out but like you can't blame me she was gorgeous.

She sent out shuriken to me and I dodged them all "your very pretty" I sighed dreamingly

She just rolled her eyes it's too bad I have to win

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"

My ball of fire was so big she couldn't dodge it and I sent shadow clones above to make sure she didn't jump over it

"The winner Akemi Uchiha"

I jumped up to get tackled by  Naruto "YOU WERE AMAZING OUT THEIR BELIEVE IT"

I smiled and ruffled his hair "aw thanks I know you will do great too"  he beamed at me.

The next match was with Shino but Sensei tried to get me to leave.

"Come on Akemi"

I crossed my arms "nuu I need to cheer on my Bug boy"

My bro and Kashi both rolled their eyes "fine"

I was jumping from one foot to another in anticipation

The fight started

"GOO SHINO I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT"