Chapter 22

The bag grunts as I drive my fist into it. With a final grunt, the bag leaps across the floor with  sand pooling at my feet. My chests heaves and sweat drips down my face, the sound of it hitting the mat. That felt good! Unwrapping my hands, I throw the blood covered bandages into the trash and grab my bag.

Unfortunately the door was blocked by Tee and his minions. Not today Satan. I cross my arms with a bored look. "What do you rats want?" He sucks his teeth with a smirk and with a simple nod of his head, his minions flank my side and attempt to push me to the floor. I grab them by the necks and fling them against the wall.

"I'm hungry, I'm tired and I'm not in the mood for this bullshit." They remained on the floor, staring at me in astonishment at how I barely flinched. When I turn around I am met with a fist. Tee stops, his body shaking into terror. I feel my veins burn hot, anger coursing through my blood as my markings take place on my arms. "My turn pup." Lightning flies from palm and hits him square in the chest. His screams of anguish bring me joy as he crashes through the walls. 

Oops. Too far. 

"You two, follow." They both stand and walk behind me with their heads bowed. I walked through the human size holes in the wall until I find myself in the dining hall.  Tee is hunched over with his hand clutching his chest, the dining hall is packed with wolves who are returning for lunch. "Continue with your lunch, I am just tying up loose ends." They stared at me with both interest and fear as I placed my foot on his chest. 

"You will not disturb me anymore, when you see me walk the other way. Do I make myself clear?" Tee's chest rumbles and he starts to laugh, he leans over to spit out blood. Soon his laughter has taken over his common sense.

"You're pathetic! You are to weak to be a god, Beta Aiden is far to great for you. Brandy, you are nothing!" Hot rage boils in the pit of my stomach, my chest becomes heavy and it is soon hard to breathe. I bite my lip as the painful memory flashes in my head. No..

"I. AM.NOT.NOTHING!" A ground-shaking roar rumbles from my chest and I slam my fist into his face repeatedly. All I can feel is the rage boiling under my skin. "Stop calling me that!" My fist becomes a bloody mess as I drive my fist deeper into into his face, I reach into his chest and wrap my hand around his barely beating heart, ready to rip it out. 

A surge of power rushes over me and the anger I once felt is now depleted. I fall back but before darkness consumes me entirely, I see a set of violet eyes staring down at me with both anger and worry. A purple aura surrounds us and I know, Star has become my second guardian. 

"What the hell were you thinking!" I do my best to listen to my sister chew me out but the constant ringing in my ear made me deaf to all other sounds

"What the hell were you thinking!" I do my best to listen to my sister chew me out but the constant ringing in my ear made me deaf to all other sounds. "-now he is in the  infirmary getting surgery." Star paced back and forth while rubbing her belly.