Chapter 5

Peeling my eyes open with a pounding headache isn't the best way to wake up. But the sight of a bare-chested male standing next to your bed is a sight to wake up to. A blue eyed god stood staring down at me. His beautiful orbs staring down at me with a certain emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on.

   His 5'7 height looking down from my 6'2 muscled body. Scowling, I push him away roughly. "Get away from me." Yanking the needle out my skin I don't acknowledge the blood that spills out. Brushing past Brandy I walk into the pack house kitchen where the pack chefs were making dinner for everyone.

"Hello beta Aiden can we help you with anything?" One of the cooks ask me sweetly. Smiling at her I shake my head.

"I am fine thank you." Taking an apple out of the fruit basket I began making my way out of the pack house. Many acknowledged my presence sending me greetings all to which I replied with a smile and a wave before continuing on my way.

Stepping outside I go to the garage where my car is, taking my key off the key rack. Sighing I get in my car backing out onto the road. Arriving at my lonely house I plop down on the couch in exhaustion.

**Monday** Brandy POV

"Yo B where you been? You look like shit!" Glaring at him I shove him off as the crowd parted through the small hallway for me.

I'm not exactly a nerd but I do care about my grades. Girls constantly throw themselves at me which I find irritating. The only person I want throwing them self at me is my mate. Just the thought of him has my wolf a whimpering mess. My wolf refused to talk to me after the sinful thing I done. I'll make it up to him I will win my mate over if it's the last thing I do.

I was rudely shoved by Zyren who decided he wants to be an asshole today. "Dude back off!" I snarl at him roughly pushing shoving him aside.

He only laughs in response. He throws his arm over my shoulder as we walk in the lunchroom. "What's got you in such a pissy mood."

I shrugged not making eye contact. All eyes set on us as we make our way to our reserved table. Artemis and Apollo are already seated throwing food at each other. Artemis and Apollo are twins. Artemis has caramel skin with green eyes, she is tiny compared to her muscular brother. Apollo on the other has a darker skin than his sister with dark brown almost black eyes.

We call them the Oreo twins since they are a mixture of two races. Their mom is a black human woman while their dad is a white werewolf. They are half wolf which means they can't shift but are given the special abilities that werewolves have.

Artemis spots me first, a large grin makes its way on her caramel skin. I couldn't help the smile that made its way on my face. She gets up ignoring her brothers calls and runs into my arms. "Hey baby girl glad to see you to."

I chuckle as her tiny body barely reaches my chest. She is short just like her mother while her father was like a giant. "I miss you Bran."

"You seen me three days ago." She steps back stomping on my foot then trudges away with a pout. Not even wincing I follow her to the table taking a seat next to her. I toss my arm over her shoulder teasingly.

"When someone says they miss you your just suppose to say I miss you to." She snaps. Cocking my brow I laugh in response.

"Well sorry then." I take a fry off her tray shoving it in my mouth. She shoves my arm off pushing her tray far away from me.

"So." Apollo pipes up. I turn my attention to him. "What are we going to do about this stupid project?"

We all groan. "I completely forgot about that. You think Turner is going to let us work together?"

Zyren shrugs. "It wouldn't hurt to ask."

Lunch went by with us being the center of attention as usual. It really bugs me how people can't seem to keep their eyes in their own head. We are known as the populars, I suppose it's because I am the top warrior in the pack along with the defense leader for the pack warriors. Or maybe it is because our werewolf genes making us look like we are on steroids.

Walking into AP English I take my seat next to Zyren. "Dude where were you this weekend we missed you at the Ring."

"Star put me on house arrest." I grumble.

Zyren cackles loudly. He looks to Artemis and Apollo who look at me skeptically. "This baby is on house arrest." He taunts.

"What did you do?" Unable to answer I look down shrugging. Something I had seemed to be doing a lot lately.

"So your really not going to tell us." I look up meeting Apollo's eyes. Staring into his eyes he looks down baring his neck. Submission.

Sighing I run a hand down my face. "I'm sorry I just can't tell you guys." I give them all a apologetic smile.

They nod in understanding unlike Artemis. Her hard stare burns holes in the side of my face. Raising a brow at her she looks away. I can practically see the gears turning in her pretty little head.

Before she can say anything about it Turner walked in. "Good afternoon class today I am going to pair you into groups for your poster projects."

I look at my friends and hold up my crossed fingers, they all do the same. "Jaime, Antwon, Nina, josh. You are doing history of Romanian art. Artemis, Apollo, Zyren, and Brandy, you will be doing the Renaissance..." I tuned out after that.

I grin triumphantly. "Wow it's a miracle we are paired together." I wink at Artemis.

"Yeah a miracle." I say sarcastically. They look to me and realization crosses their face. "Did you tell Turner to match us up." I tap my chin thoughtfully. "It's amazing the power you have over a mere pack member."

Before I can react a pencil is thrown at me followed by an eraser. "You little-" Apollo slaps his hand over his sister mouth. She sticks her finger at me, throwing her fist out like an angry elderly man.

"Abusing your power huh." Zyren grins patting my back. "Your starting to be like me now. And I thought you were a good boy."

I scoff. "Me? A good boy? Dude I got put on house arrest. I wouldn't really call myself a good boy."

"I don't understand why you won't tell us what happened, it can't be that bad."Apollo says in mock hurt. I only laugh to cover the pain that bubbles in my chest.

I hurt my mate.

"Because it's not important." The bell rang thankfully interrupting the confession they were trying to get out of me. "You guys meet me at the pack house after school, we can work on the project in my room."

"Alright catch you later B."