Chapter 7

"He can call me whatever he wants."

"See you guys tomorrow, we're working at our house tomorrow." I look up from the paperwork, Alpha Xavier had me doing for him. He took Luna Star on a romantic date, while I offered to take care of the important pack business.

The group of the young pups stroll down the stairs, my mate leading them to the door. He closes the door behind them and heads to the dining room where I sit filing out the paperwork. He takes a seat across the table from me just watching. Looking up, I put my pen down.

"Can I help you?"

His lip quivers. "Aiden I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you I don't want you to ever be afraid of me. You don't know how much it hurts to see you flinch away from me. Please forgive me mate." He sobs, I've never seen Brandy cry except for when he visits his mothers grave.

I sigh getting up to meet my mate. "I'm not upset with you mate, I'm just disappointed in you. It will take a lot for me to come around. You did do something to me without my permission, and you hurt me."

He nods throwing himself into my arms. His touch alone enough to send my body up in flames. I sigh in content, allowing my body to relax into my mates arms. "I'll make it up to you mate. I promise."

"Good luck with that, I'm not easily won over." I grin at him pulling away. He scoffs standing up gracefully.

"Watch me."

He takes his leave into the kitchen. I chuckle at my pouty mate and go back to the paperwork. I wish Alpha Xavier was here, I can't approve of the new borders without his consent.

I rub a hand down my face tiredly. I continue to work through the paperwork until I hear a loud clang. Quickly brushing it off I continue. When I'm half way through the stack Brandy walks in carrying two plates. He sets one in front of me and take a seat next to me.

Looking at him I raise a brow at his excited face. If I wasn't knee deep in paper work I would take note of the adorable look on his face. Angrily he pushes the stack of papers away and puts the fork in my hand.

Chuckling deeply I look down at the plate that has some kind of pasta with mini shrimp in the sauce. The aroma invading my nostrils making me grin. I wrap the pasta around my fork and stuff it in my mouth. Delicious!

I give him an unimpressed look. "If this is your way of winning me over, your gonna have to try harder." He sighs in defeat and we eat in silence. When finished I stand to get my plate and his when he forcibly shoves me back down.

"No let me get it." Nodding I don't argue and I take the stack and drop it in Alpha Xavier's office.

I roll my shoulders due to them being tense and grab my car keys to head home. I bite back a yawn and rub my eyes tiredly. "Mate?" Turning to Brandy he looks at me shyly.

His cheeks redden, he plays with the hem of his shirt nervously. How adorable! "Yes mate what is it?"

"Uhm...can I help relieve the tension in your shoulders?" Grinning at him I nod. He yips happily taking my hand and leading me up to his room.

"Will a massage help Be-Aiden?"

"Whatever you want love?" I take of my shirt and shoes and plop face down on his bed. The sweet scent of coconut clouds my senses. I hear him leave then comes back as he hesitantly sits down besides me.

Something cold touches my back, it takes me a moment to realize it's lotion judging by the tangy smell.

His hands work the knots in my back very gently. I groan when I hear my shoulders crack. "Love you have magic hands." He giggles and work his way down my back.

Soon after I feel myself dozing off. His cold hands still easing the tension in my body. Not long after I am completely out.

Star POV (surprise!!)

"That was amazing Xavier! We should do that again!" He chuckles taking my hand. I swing our hands back and forth as I look up at him.

"Anything for you angel. We can take a million carriage rides if you want." He leans down capturing my lips with his.

Mated for three years and he still leaves me breathless and at loss for words. He rubs my belly, smiling softly. "Just a few more months until our new addition to our family is here."

He continues to pepper kisses on my belly as I run my hands through his hair. "Baby?"

"Yes my Luna?" He stands sweeping my off my feet to which I squeal.

"Aidens car is still here." He looks at the open garage where Aiden's car is parked. He frowns pressing a button on his smart watch that closes the garage door.

"He's probably in my office finishing up that paperwork." I nod, when inside he sets me on my feet. He checks inside the office but only the stack of papers lie on his desk.

I frown. My Luna instincts kick in when I realize he's not in the office or the kitchen. Waddling around the house I check in every room on the first floor but come up empty.

Xavier follows me to the second floor where the bedrooms were for the warriors and teenagers. I popped my head into Brandy's room and sighed in relief.

"Xavier check it out." We open the door wider and my heart swoons at the sight. Aiden lay on the bed sprawled out while Brandy was curled into his side. Aiden turned in his sleep pulling Brandy more into him.

Taking Xavier's phone out his pocket, I take a picture giggling. I waddle into the room and slightly lean down to take off Brandy's shoes. I carefully place them by his bed and kiss both boys heads. "Goodnight boys."

Xavier smiles softly seeing me as we head out of the pack house and to our private house. "You will make a great mother my Luna."