Chapter 3

"Luna! Please!" Busting through the door of the alpha and Luna house I was quick on my feet to bound up the stairs. "Luna!"

   Sniffing out my Luna I head to their bedroom where I bang furiously. "Please can we talk it's important." Not a second later alpha Xavier open the door rubbing his eyes tiredly.

  "Alpha can I please speak to the Luna." Noticing my desperation he nods stepping aside. Star is awake watching spongebob with a jar of pickles resting against her swollen belly.

   "Aiden what's wrong sweetie, come talk. Xavier can you please get me more pickles." He nods leaving the room for us to talk.

  I sit next to her falling into my Luna's arms. Tears poured out of my eyes as I finally tell my Luna all that happened. "...and I couldn't stop him Luna, he hurt me. What do I do?"

  Star watched as I spoke not saying a word only comforting me and rubbing soothing circles on my back. Before anger finally settled on my Luna's face. Xavier came back with her pickles and Nutella, she when he saw the angry look on her face he backed up bolting for the door with with wide eyes.

   Star let out the most ear splitting scream ever it hurt my sensitive ears. I'm pretty sure every wolf in a 200 mile radius heard it. "BRANDY!!!!!!!!!"

   She screamed at the top of her lungs and if he didn't hear that then he is deaf. Her eyes fogged over and I knew she was mind linking him.

  Not even five minutes later there was a knock at the door. I heard Xavier greet who ever it was before footsteps trailed upstairs. Judging by the sweet smell I knew it was Brandy. He quietly entered keeping his head down, afraid to face Star.

   He shuffled over to us, his head still down. Subconsciously I squeezed my Luna hand tighter which she noticed. She held her hand out to me to help her up which I did without hesitation. She smiled at me before her cold gaze snap to Brandy.

    The cold look in her eyes making the both of us shiver. Her hands raised to Brandy before a skin cracking noise echoes through the quiet house. She had slapped him.

   The wolf's now red face jerked to the side from the force of the hit. Xavier seeming to hear it rushed upstairs to see if his mate is okay. Neither I or Brandy would hurt her but his protective side was still there.

     Xavier eyes widen at the look on his mates face. Her wrath was not something to play with. "What the hell is wrong with you! Are you out of your goddam mind! How could you do such a thing to your mate your lucky I don't make you sleep in the cells! Now you apologize to my beta right now or else you'll have me to deal with! Now!" She screamed suddenly making us all jump.

   A pregnant and protective Luna was a bad combination that no one wanted to play with. Poor Brandy looked like he was going to crap his pants. He walked closer to me but I step behind my alpha. He sighed stopping lifting his red eyes to mine. Has he been crying?

    Suddenly he burst into tears reaching out for me but alpha Xavier pushed me behind him. "I'm so sorry mate I don't know what caused me to do such a thing, I would never hurt you. Please don't let such a stupid mistake ruin us." He begged, he collapse to his knees and for a second it hurt to see my mate broken down.

   But the thought of him doing it again scared me to no end. Kneeling to his level I void my face of any emotion I had. "I want nothing to do with you." The look in his eyes crushed me, he was heartbroken. So was I, I just lied to my mates face.

  More sobs racked his body. His body deflating as he cries harder. Luna star reached down to his level whispering comforting words to him. " Aiden I think you and I should go for a walk." I nod following Xavier out and into the forest where we shifted into our wolves speeding through the forests.