2

Chapter 2: Wearing the Book

[So I crossed over here, all because of you?] Shen Liang sat down by the puddle, and a familiar smile was habitually on his lips, ready to ask him about this system 009.

009, as a system elf with intelligence, thought that he chose a young man who smiled and looked very good at talking, but he didn't expect that now it seems that he has looked away, otherwise how can this person give him such a terrible feeling, there is a strong sense of oppression...

[Yes... Right?

"Huh?"

[Our system also makes decisions according to the host's wishes, and the host just wants to live a stable life, that's why you came here.

Shen Liang frowned, and after a while, he said, "Can you show me the background of this world?" "

Yes!

It

didn't take long for a string of information to be deposited in his mind.

This is also the earth, but it is an earth that has experienced the end of three years. Three years ago, the doomsday virus broke out, humans became zombies, animals mutated, land was polluted, and the world was gray. Some of the surviving humans awakened their powers so that some of them could survive, and they built bases and spent all day trying to survive.

No wonder I just woke up and encountered that kind of monster, it should be a zombie.

Shen Liang really wants a stable life, he himself is one of those who are not necessarily light underground, his mother is a serious businessman, and his father washed his hands from the basin of good gold for his mother, and left the underground to him to manage.

For the sake of the endless bad luck underground, he was unpeaceful all day long, always thinking that it would be good if the end of the world, so that he could still make people clean, although his status in the underground is enough to be counted as one of the best.

I didn't expect that this really came to the end of the world.

After knowing this information, he really wanted to sigh, I don't know if this is good or bad now, but he always vaguely feels that the background of this world is a little familiar, probably similar to the doomsday books he has read.

"Can I go back then?"

009 Silence.

Shen Liang understood that he couldn't get off the thief's boat after he got on the ship, but fortunately, his parents had no conscience, and he wouldn't be sad for long if he disappeared, but in the end he still missed them a little.

"What is the original owner of this body called?"

009 finally heard the question of it, and said excitedly[It's called Shen Liang! It's the same as the host!

Shen Liang, Shen Liang...

He frowned, no wonder he felt that the background of the world was so familiar, wasn't this what he read in the novel he read last night!

The novel was bought by his sister, and he read it for a while yesterday when his phone ran out of battery, as a bedtime read. As a result, because there was a person with the same name as him, he watched more, fell asleep later, and woke up here.

It won't be so coincidental... Right?

"009, can you transmit the memory of the original owner to me?"

【Yes! 】

The original owner was a pampered and raised person, with a pure mind, who was saved by the heroine after the end of the world, and willingly followed her because he appreciated and liked her kindness very much.

This time is also because he wants to help the female protagonist save food, and for the first time he took the initiative to ask to follow the captain, that is, the male protagonist of this book, Yu Zhiwen, to come out to find supplies. Originally, he had already obtained the materials, and he only waited for Yu Zhiwen to return from exploring the way, but he did not expect to suddenly encounter the attack of mutant animals when stationing the materials, and he ran here in a panic, and was stunned by stones, so that Shen Liang came here.

Shen Liang can now be sure that he must have worn into the book "The Rise of the Doom", or a cannon fodder to die.

The reason why it is cannon fodder is also because the original owner did not live for 50 chapters and was cold, belonging to a small stumbling block for the male and female protagonists in the early stage, it stands to reason that he should have been stunned by a stone this time, and then successfully rescued by the male protagonist Yu Zhiwen, and then was carefully taken care of by the female protagonist, grateful and dead set on her.

"Why did I travel into a book? Did you get that too? Shen Liang thought of the plot behind, and his expression was unpleasant.

009 The whole system is Spartan, and I can't say why, it seems, should, probably have something to do with him...

[Probably... Probably a similar world?

Shen Liang: Can I change the system sprite?

Regardless of the defense of 009 in his mind, Shen Liang looked up and saw a dilapidated but clean wooden house not far away, and the existence of a wooden house meant that there should be other humans nearby.

The corners of his mouth hooked slightly, got up and walked over with a gentle smile, ready to ask.

The wooden house was dilapidated, but it was extremely strong, and Shen Liang only knocked lightly on the wooden door and automatically opened, revealing the empty room inside.

No one?

[Host, this is the residence given to the host by the system! ]

Only then did Shen Liang retract his smile and slowly walk in.

There was not much dust in the room, it was quite clean, everything in it, full of quaint style, but there was no food, the tables and benches were complete, all single.

"Not bad."

【Hehe】

Shen Liang strolled around again, saw the bathroom, and looked at the mirror inside, he was a little unbearable.

Only his freshly washed face and hands were clean all over the mirror, and all kinds of strange and disgusting things had been glued to other places, even his hair had been glued together, faintly bright red blood, with a disgusting stench.

Fortunately, there were clean clothes provided by the system in this wooden house, and he simply took off his clothes and flushed them. It took a long time for him to finally wash himself.

It's just that when he was dressing, he touched his neck a little uncomfortably, always feeling that there should be something hanging here, and his heart was empty.

As soon as this thought came out, he remembered the strange place.

In the original text, the heroine also has space, that space is given to her by the original owner, this is not an ordinary space, but a space that can store living things and has a large capacity.

Approximate time... It was after the original owner went back this time, she was taken care of by the heroine, and in order to thank her, she gave the jade pei that had been hiding to the heroine, and after the death later, the heroine found the space of the jade pei, so she unceremoniously regarded it as her own.

Right now...... What about Yupei? It should be hanging around the neck, right?

Shen Liang put on his clothes suspiciously: "009, what about the original owner's jade pei?" [

Yupei? Oh, that low-level space hanging around my neck ah, I used it. 009 disagreed.

"Used up?" Shen Liang opened the bathroom door and felt that he had become much refreshed.