10

Chapter 10: Out of the Mountains, Encounters

After the light of the teleportation array was completely darkened, what appeared in front of Shen Liang was an underground parking lot that had been abandoned for a long time.

The gloomy and empty place is extremely dark, the abandoned car has fallen a lot of dust, messy arrangement, and there are many monsters wandering back and forth around, but fortunately he is vigilant enough to make a loud noise at the first time.

[Host, it's so scary here...] 009 was infected by this scene, and his voice involuntarily became much smaller.

Shen Liang did not reply to it, but first pulled out his dagger and slowly retreated to a pillar next to a corner to hide himself in the darkness.

There are many monsters in the underground parking lot of Norda, most of these monsters are humanoid, and each of them is livid and ulcerated, similar to the monsters he saw when he first opened his eyes, some of them also had broken limbs and arms, and he estimated that these were the zombies in the book.

[Why did the system teleport to this broken place! ] Not safe at all! 009 complained while observing the surroundings, but the teleportation array was random, and Shen Liang was already satisfied that he had not been teleported to the middle of the monster.

[Host, the exit is on your left! ]

Shen Liang looked at it casually, the entrance and exit of the basement have been blocked by various cars, it is estimated that the survivors here in the past did it for safety. If you want to get out from here, you can only slowly walk to the collapsed wall and get out through the gap in the wall that is one person wide.

There is such a big crack, it seems that the survivors here have not escaped the apocalypse.

After finding the entrance, he was not in a hurry to leave, after all, it was night, if you want to leave, you have to wait until the day, after going out here, the outside does not have to be safer than here.

In comparison, there are about twenty zombies scattered in the parking lot, which can be used to practice.

Shen Liang's hands-on experience is very rich, although he has killed many people, but he has not done it to kill zombies, and now he still has some enthusiasm to try it.

[Host be careful! ] Don't get the zombie virus!

"You just have to settle down."

As soon as Shen Liang's words fell, the person rushed out, and his steps came lightly behind a zombie, the knife rotated flexibly in his hand, the cold light moved slightly, and a zombie fell straight to the ground.

Then, as if slaughtering, more than twenty zombies were quietly solved by him, as if there was no hierarchy in his hands, and none of them could escape Shen Liang's sudden attack.

"These stupid things are better to kill than people." Shen Liang wiped the black blood on the knife, a little disappointed. Of course, if twenty zombies came together, he would not be so relaxed.

[The host is mighty! ] Come on host!

Shen Liang listened to 009's rainbow fart, squatted down and stirred in the zombie's head for a while, before slightly disgusted and took out a white crystal nucleus with a fishy smell.

Even in this dark night, the white crystal can still see its crystal clear and brilliant appearance. He remembered writing about how beautiful crystal nuclei were, but then he was attracted by its efficacy.

"A crystal nucleus is fancy." Shen Liang complained, and deeply doubted whether the author of this book was Yan Control.

While looking for the crystal nucleus, he asked 009: "Is this crystal nucleus useful for my powers?"

009 smiled [Useless host! ]

Shen Liang nodded lightly, knowing that 009 was bad, he continued to collect crystal nuclei.

009 saw that the host did not ask what the use of its crystal nucleus was and other issues, so he had to say it all [But the crystal nucleus can be used to exchange points, and points can also be used to upgrade the owner's power.

Hearing that he could upgrade his power, Shen Liang's mood was much better, and when he finished digging the crystal nucleus, he exchanged a total of 1,000 points with the system, which was much more than his hard work, because these zombie levels are not low, and each crystal nucleus is worth forty or fifty, but these points are only enough for his power to rise to level three, and he also used up the points saved before.

The third-level power is exactly the original owner's special energy level. The power of the third level of the last three years is really not high.

After doing all this, he washed his hands, found a decent car, forcibly opened it, wiped the dust and lay down to rest for a while.

In the future, there is really a lack of points, it is better to kill zombies yourself to score points, he thought.

After solving the monster, the basement was quiet and terrifying, and Shen Liang's head was resting on the cushion, and he was a little sleepy. In a daze, a burst of hurried footsteps came from far and near, accompanied by the roar of zombies and the strong gasps and low drinks of the survivors, and then a nice and slightly cold voice came into the ears.

"You can hide here! Come on in!

A large group of people squeezed in from the small mouth, although they were fleeing, but also maintained good discipline, and then they quickly and neatly blocked the small mouth with the stones around them, and the whole process took less than a minute.

The zombies outside are still roaring, and they are even trying to hit this rickety wall, the roar is deafening, and the wall is also constantly shaking by the impact, as if it can fall down at any time.

Everyone did not dare to relax, gritting their teeth nervously, hoping in their hearts that they could avoid this calamity.

But I don't know if it's not very popular with zombies here, or because this wall is too hard to hit open, the zombie group attracted by them didn't take long to scatter piecemeal, only occasionally two are still scratching the wall relentlessly.

"It's okay." Yu Zhiwen breathed a sigh of relief and announced.

When he said this, the whole team was relieved, and it could be seen that they all believed him very much.

"Whew, it's so dangerous, I almost died this time, how could so many ghosts gush out." Liu Gang patted his chest and leaned against the abandoned car on the side, grinning heartlessly and without lungs.

Liu Xun glanced at him and still didn't say anything, just said to the humanity next to him: "Boss, there are obviously not many materials there, we must have been pitted by that group of guys!"

Yu Zhiwen frowned, pretending to be irritable, but still tried to keep calm and said to him: "Well, but we have to check it carefully, let's rest here first tonight." "Good

!"

When they came here, they were a large group of people, not to mention two hundred, all of them were good hands, and all kinds of supplies were well equipped. Now there are only a few dozen people scattered, and there are only basic firearms left on his body, which are all expected by him, but there are still too many accidents in the city, and this time he was almost dumplinged by zombies.

They often walked in the station together, and soon found the zombie corpses lying on the ground, looking at the blood and wounds and dying not long ago, everyone's just relaxed mood became vigilant again.

There is clearly a Lord here. In the apocalypse, it is not only monsters to watch out for, but also people are dangerous.