113

Chapter 113: Tell the whole base

Long Zheng lives in the hunter's association, it is on the third floor, above the third floor, no one is allowed to enter on weekdays, except for Long Key Dragon Zheng and Yu Zhiwen, even Sun Shui needs to make an appointment to enter.

Shen Liang walked through the corridor on the second floor, and saw from a distance two neatly dressed superpowers standing at the entrance of the third floor, with serious faces and not low fluctuations in powers, it seemed that they should be the people guarding the third floor.

"That's my brother's followers, all of them are seventh-level powers, only listen to my brother's words, but it's okay, with me here, they will definitely not embarrass you." Dragon Key said.

Seventh-level superpowers are not particularly rare at this time, and basically the first wave of superpowers are around level seven.

Shen Liang nodded and didn't care, if he really couldn't get in, he would just call Yu Zhiwen again, it would be troublesome.

But unexpectedly, the two kept walking to them, and they didn't react, even Shen Liang raised his foot and tried to walk towards the stairs on the third floor, these two people were as wooden as if they hadn't seen them.

Shen Liang and Long Jian looked at each other, their eyes full of doubt.

What's going on? Don't stop them.

Seeing this, Shen Liang didn't want to get entangled, and was just about to go upstairs, but Long Jian asked them curiously: "Why don't you stop him."

The two looked at Long Jian and said, "Lord Long Zheng has ordered, don't stop Miss."

Long Key pointed at Shen Liang: "It's not me, I'm talking about him."

The

two continued: "The base commander has orders, he loves people, and he can also pass freely.

"..."

Long Jian pulled the corners of his mouth speechlessly, feeling that he had been stuffed with a large mouthful of dog food, or he was looking for himself.

Shen Liang listened, and at the same time of surprise, he was more sweet in his heart, and there was an irrepressible smile on his lips. He probably guessed that he would come here, so he ordered it in advance.

After getting the answer, Long Key muttered up the stairs and said to Shen Liang: "This Yu Zhiwen's speed is too fast, all ordered here, I still want to play majesty in front of you."

Shen Liang followed her upstairs: "You still think about how much work you missed, how much food you bought by using your position, and what to do if you ignored the punishment of purchase restrictions, I have to tell your brother and let him manage you."

Long Jian screamed: "The store manager can't!" Those things are all my brother is going to buy, not me! As long as I don't degrade my qualifications to buy things, I can do anything. The

ruthless Shen Liang ignored her and let her shout upstairs.

When Long Jian opened the door to let Shen Liang in, Long Zheng also knew the arrival of the two, and he happened to have packed himself up.

Looking at Long Zheng, who also had to be dressed neatly at home, Shen Liang sighed that this person's burden was really heavy.

After explaining his intentions, Long Zheng was not lightly angry with his sister, and he said that there were fewer and fewer crystal nuclei in the family, it was all taken by this gluttonous kitten, and the crystal nuclei that hurt him to buy wine were gone.