112

Chapter 112: Happy Eyebrows

"It's going to rain." He frowned.

Shen Liang followed and looked, and his good mood also became a little heavy: "There is a not very good premonition, looking at the thickness of this rain cloud, it should be heavy rain."

"Hmm." Whether it is heavy rain or not, Yu Zhiwen knows this well.

In the apocalypse, there are not only monsters and zombies, but also more difficult to resist, all kinds of natural disasters.

Although this natural disaster is not global, it is enough for mankind to drink a pot. If he hadn't been reborn and returned, and met Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye and knew some news that he didn't know in his previous life, he wouldn't have thought of this.

Doomsday year, zombie virus, mutated monsters.

In the second year of the apocalypse, the plant mutated and crops could not be planted.

In the last three years, the early rain base and a few backer bases suffered landslides.

Every year, there is a disaster for human beings, Yu Zhiwen clearly remembers the four years of the end of the world, there was a big flood, it was aimed at the vast base, now that I think about it, it is no wonder that the rainfall in the last three years is much greater.

This time, there was another rainstorm.

Shen Liang didn't think much about it, there was not much description of the weather in the book, unless it was to promote some important plot, and in many places, the book was blurred.

"When it rains, the temperature should drop a bit." Shen Liang said, "I see that this rain cloud is quite thick, it should be more than one day, can the drainage system of the base, don't flood the base at that time."

Yu Zhiwen nodded: "I'll check it later."

The two got into the car and left after sending Shen Liang to the Hunter Association, and Shen Liang waited until Yu Zhiwen's car left before walking to the Hunter Association.

The temperature in the early morning is very suitable, and this is also the time when many supernatural people come back from hunting, and there are also people who came back from isolation yesterday, so the hunters' association and the base are very lively.

The store was also at the peak of the flow of people at this time, and the clerks were very busy, so Shen Liang did not disturb them, he found the place where he used to sit, took food and rested there until it closed at seven o'clock.

"Whew, it's finally over." Long Jian stretched out a big lazy waist.

"Tired? Do you want me to find a few more people to give you a shift to rest? Shen Liang leaned on the lazy sofa in the lounge area and looked at her with a smile.

When Long Jian heard this, he remembered that Shen Liang was still in the store, and quickly waved his hand: "Don't, I just said it casually, don't care about the store manager." It's easy enough every day, and if I want to recruit people again, I feel like I'm a waste and can't do anything well.

Xiao Shuishui and several clerks snickered next to him.

Of course, Shen Liang just said casually, and when he saw this, he didn't continue to say anything, but just said: "You guys clean up first, and I have something to say later."

Everyone answered, and then began to diligently sweep the floor and wipe the table, the store manager is here, dare not be lazy or lazy.

Long Jian jumped over at this time, staring at Shen Liang's face thoughtfully, and after looking at it for a while, he suddenly collapsed his face again: "Okay, now I don't have a chance at all."