18

Chapter 18: Targeted

It turned out to be out to run an errand... Shen Liang thought about it, but he couldn't remember what could happen at this time, and it was estimated that the book was only mentioned casually, which should not be an important thing.

"You, Shen Liang, what are you doing there, did you hear what I said, you can't hold us back anymore, otherwise we are not enough people to harm you, last time..." Bai Yaoyao saw him, and opened his mouth without thinking.

Shen Liang was stunned for a moment before she reacted that she was talking about herself: "What last time?" The

others also looked over, and Bai Yaoyao immediately converged his expression, frowning and whispering: "Last time, we left you to take care of the materials, and as a result... As a result, he was attacked by zombies. This is something that absolutely did not exist before, many brothers died, only you survived..."

Wow, this is a language art that says a word of loss.

When she said this, everyone's expressions were difficult to see, and looking at Shen Liang's gaze was somewhat hostile and cautious. Bai Yaoyao is right, Shen Liang loved to drag his feet before, maybe the accident last time was also because of him...

"In vain, things can be eaten indiscriminately, and words cannot be said indiscriminately." Shen Liang hooked the corners of his mouth with amusement, and said gently, "Could it be that you stayed that day?" Otherwise, how do you know so clearly, better than me, the party.

"I, I'm just guessing." Bai Yao said, "After all, you were before..."

"I dragged my feet before? I can't drag my feet, let's not talk about it, Bai Xiaoyao, your voice is too loud now, it is easy to lead to some messy things, don't say that I am dragging my feet then.

"Of course, I'm just making a suggestion, after all, the team that Big Brother Yu invited me to come, and the gentle one is the most important, isn't it."

Shen Liang maintained a gentle smile from beginning to end, and his smiling eyes kept a good-natured look, looking like he was simply defending himself.

When he said this, everyone on the wall felt that there was some reason, "Bai Yaoyao, your voice is small, the boss and they are not there,

in case something really happens, it will not be good." They didn't like a woman who wasn't as capable as they were talking about it, and they didn't feel anything before, but now they feel that she is indeed noisy.

"Let's say two words, it's better to go and see if the surroundings are closed."

Bai Yaoyao's face turned blue and white, and under the urging of everyone, he didn't continue to say anything, but just glanced at Shen Liang fiercely, but got a gentle smile from the other party.

Wow! Green tea man!

The green tea man Shen Liang closed the door and put away his smile, to deal with this kind of person, he should be better at pretending than her.

As soon as Yu Zhiwen left, these people's eating and drinking were all supervised and controlled by Bai Yaoyao. Although it is said that the other party's special ability is not good, but she is an old man who has followed Yu Zhiwen for three years and also has basic abilities, plus she is ambitious, she will definitely do things safely and steadily until she gets what she wants, so she can be trusted for the time being.

However, in this way, Shen Liang did not get much from her hands at all, either broken meat, or very little turbid water, which could not be entered. After that, he simply closed the door and didn't go out, he didn't rare those things at all, he might as well go back to the farm to farm.

Seeing that the time had run to noon, he entered the farm again.

After a while, Shen Liang's busy figure appeared on the edge of the field again, and the field was soil that had been loosened when the devil pepper ran around, and there were various seeds around it.

[Host, do you want to try to use the Alien Seed?] 009 saw some tiny vines emerging from Shen Liang's hand and asked.

"Hmm." This is also what he ponders when he is bored outside.

Shen Liang said while trying to spread out several vines in his hand, each vine had a small seed wrapped around the top, and the devil pepper looked at him brightly on the side, and occasionally helped a little.

If this scene makes others watch, they will be shocked to the point that their faces are distorted. Not to mention whether they can achieve this kind of precise control of abnormal energy, using vines to wrap such a small thing as seeds, it is not easy to say that he can continuously control multiple vines and still have stable mental power.

It's just a pity that now all you see is a chili pepper and a system that only shouts for cheers.

It turns out that using the special energy seed can indeed work, not usually fast, just near the afternoon, he has already finished the work of farming, but he is tired and a little prostrate.

He sat next to the land and rested for a while, but watching the sky getting late, he stood up again and prepared to fetch water, so that the growth of seeds would have a multiplier effect with half the effort.

Borrowing from the seed planting method, as soon as Shen Liang raised his hand, several thick vines different from before grew out of his hand, each of which precisely hooked a wooden barrel, filled the puddle not far away, and then slowly watered down under his control.

I don't know if it's his illusion, I always feel that this puddle, oh no, the water effect in the Tianchi seems to be a little stronger, and green leaves grow soon after watering, I don't know if it's a water problem or a seed problem.

Finally, he was busy until the evening, Shen Liang felt a little tired, and he was still not in the mood to eat dinner, and he went to sleep after taking a hasty bath and leaving the farm.

No one came to call him to eat or do anything during this period, and he was happy to sneak around.

Perhaps because of going to bed too early today and the excessive mental energy consumption, as soon as he closed his eyes, he seemed to enter a dream in a trance.

And the person in the dream was his buyer, Yu Zhiwen, and he was sitting in the car in the basement, looking at him.

"What's wrong, why did you suddenly get stunned when you said it well." Yu Zhiwen curled the corners of his mouth and smiled, his voice was incredibly gentle, and Shen Liang's whole heart jumped uncontrollably at a glance.

Wow, he is worthy of being a person who grows up on his aesthetic point, can he rob a man with the heroine?

"Don't move, you have an apple on your face..."

Early the

next morning, when Shen Liang woke up from bed, he was still confused, he had dreamed of everything in his life, but the only thing he didn't expect would dream of a man he had only met a few times, and he had a good chat with him, ambiguous?

Shen Liang, who has always been calm and calm, was a little confused, but the dream is really random, even if he wants to delve into it, he can't find anything, he can only know that he doesn't dislike this dream, and even has a little unfinished feeling.

It doesn't matter if you think about him like this, it's a dream anyway, and no one knows except him. Stretch out and start the day again.

To be honest, he likes his current life very much, he has nothing to go back to the farm to plant the fields, and 009 nagging, look at the handsome face of the male protagonist, and occasionally a few farming tasks with a lot of points are refreshed to inspire him, and the little life is more comfortable than in the previous life.