33

Chapter 33: Rendezvous

009 is rare to be weak: [The second floor update costs 10,000 points, the host you only have 50 points. ]

Shen Liang: ... Grass, retract the preface, sure enough, the dog system is still the dog system.

Without worrying about the system, he went downstairs and touched the shelves around, feeling that the hard touch in his hand was very satisfied, in addition, he also saw the lazy sofa with a bit of an antique atmosphere in the rest area and the pale wind chimes hanging on the door.

Although the whole scene is half-ancient and semi-modern, the style is strangely harmonious, which reminds him of the log cabin in the Kunlun Mountains, which is also in this style.

"009, if I open a shop here, what will happen to Kunlun Mountain?" He asked.

[Host, you still have a directional teleportation array that is useless! ]

009's words really reminded him of this reward, probably guessed what this was for, and Shen Liang quickly took it out.

Directional Teleportation Array: Specify a certain location to teleport back and forth with Kunlun Mountain Farm, no point consumption, unlimited teleportation.

【Please select a place to place】

Shen Liang looked around and chose to put it on the stairs.

【Placed successfully! 】

】 The

directional teleportation array turned into traces similar to wood grain on the stairs, and there was nothing strange at all. Only when he walked on it could he feel the presence of the teleportation array.

【Detected that the host is using a directional teleportation array for the first time, select the teleportation location.】 Note: This teleportation array can only teleport one location, once selected, it cannot be changed]

Of course, Shen Liang set the location in his farm cabin, and after he finished choosing,

his figure had already appeared in the cabin again through the teleportation array.

It was already dark in Kunlun Mountain at this time, and all kinds of crops were growing freely in the field, and he felt that the devil pepper that had returned immediately burst out of his black bag, plunged into the soil, and buried his roots well with leaves.

Looking at its action, Shen Liang shook his head funny, in fact, when he shot at that person, he used only a chili seed of the devil pepper, and the ability of the devil pepper is very strange and terrifying, and it is just right to deal with these powerful people.

The pea pod also sensed the owner's return, looked up at him lazily, and then retracted back into its own pod.

Since he has returned, Shen Liang has no plans to go back, and there is no way to live on the second floor on the other side of the base, so it is better to sleep here for one night. However, it was not too late, so he went to see the crops before returning to the wooden house and began to pack up the things he needed to open the shop.

Open a store, he sees that his mother often opens, he really didn't get it, he didn't expect to experience it in the last days.

With the idea of infinite novelty in opening a store, Shen Liang went to bed early after being busy and had no dreams all night.

Early the next morning, the Dawn Base was bustling, both the Psychic and the ordinary people woke up, and they had to go out hunting while most of the monsters were not awake.

An inconspicuous storefront shop also opened at this time, and the teenager in a clean shirt stood outside the door and looked out, and a cold wind poured into his neck, freezing Shen Liang.

This kind of dry and cold winter is really life-threatening.

He spat out a mouthful of white mist, smashed his mouth and looked around, and found that when many supernatural beings cast doubtful eyes on him, he also followed their gaze and looked up, only to find that there was a brand new wooden sign hanging on his store: Shen's Food Store.

......

"009, this name is really ugly, I want to change the name."

[Sorry host, it takes 100,000 points to change the name! ] 】

......

Shen Liang's face was ugly, but in the face of those who looked in, he still returned the beautiful smile and closed the door mercilessly.

Turning to sit on the bar, he poured himself a glass of water and stared at the décor. He just bought this storefront, so at least now it can't be blatantly opened, it must wait, otherwise the appearance here is difficult to explain.

He had just looked at the storefront, and it was still the same as the one he had just bought, except for an additional dirt brand.

[When does the host plan to open?] 】009 inquiry, who is keen to earn points.

"No rush." The young man's smiling eyes carefully looked at his own reflection in the water, and his harmless face was easy to give people a good impression, "Before this, I have to find someone." The

points are gone, so I went to find the male protagonist, but not today, it's too cold.

After several days, Shen Liang did not wait for the sky to warm up, but the weather became colder and colder, and there was almost some snowflakes. No way, he went out wrapped thickly this morning, and there were people coming and going outside, and no one noticed him.

He remembered that Yu Zhiwen lived in the inner gate, and he couldn't enter the inner gate temporarily, and he didn't want to spend that thought to go in, so he wandered around the inner gate, fortunately, he was lucky, and it didn't take long to really meet Yu Zhiwen's team who went out again.

It was a ten-person squad, not many people, but everyone was very spirited, no more pale than those at the outer gate, and their spirits were not good, they just went to that station, they could see that their identity was not simple.

Yu Zhiwen, as the captain, was naturally inside, but the white eyes in the team saw him first, and his smile immediately became cold.

Shen Liang didn't notice her because his gaze was on Yu Zhiwen's body.

The leader is different from usual, with a lot of self-evident power, just at a glance, he can let others prying eyes retract.

Bai Yaoyao was just about to open his mouth to let them go faster, so as not to let Yu Zhiwen see Shen Liang, but he didn't want to be like a spiritual rhino, but he just turned his head inadvertently, and he saw a pale boy with a frozen face standing outside the inner door.

The boy, dressed in a fluffy down jacket, half-tucked his delicate little face inside, put his hands in his pockets, and stood on a pile of rubble, smiling at him as if he had expected him to see him.

His footsteps paused slightly, as if he had been touched somewhere, and he laughed softly without even noticing, gestured to his teammates and walked over alone.

"Hey, Brother Yu." Shen Liang jumped down from the gravel and greeted him in a good mood.

Yu Zhiwen swallowed the uncontrollable intimate attitude that was about to emerge in his throat, and tried to keep himself in a normal tone and nodded lightly: "It's a coincidence, why are you here."

Shen Liang breathed hot breath in the palm of his hand, shivering with cold, God knows that he is most afraid of cold, especially this dry cold, there is no way to get rid of it.

"I'm waiting for you here, that, you have to go out now, I'll say it quickly." He spoke quickly, "I bought a house here and am ready to open a shop, and I still have a lot of things in my hand, do you need it?"

Looking at the young man's shining eyes, Yu Zhiwen found that for a while he was as if he was bewitched, and he couldn't spit out a word of rejection in his mouth.

"Yes, where is the location of the store, I will come back to you."