142

Chapter 142: The opening of the second floor is a plot against you

Shen Liang glanced at the oily mouth he ate and said, "Don't talk about yourself miserable, the people in your base have all made maltose, and they won't lose to our base, right?"

"That's different, your base is fragrant."

Shen Liang: ...

"By the way, how are you and Yu Zhiwen, don't you consider finding a time to get married."

Shen Liang lowered his eyes and whispered: "What kind of world, what kind of marriage, it's useless."

"Hmph, it's really another fool's idea!" Lin Qiuyu craned his neck and said, "Marriage is for the two of you, not for show."

"Wouldn't it be nice to let the whole world know that you're married and you're going to live together in the future?"

Shen Liang thought thoughtfully, Lin Qiuyu in his ears was still nagging, but he couldn't hear it much.

On the day the second floor opened, even if they did not deliberately publicize it, the entire base knew about it, and the hunters' association was lively again after a long absence, but when it was learned that not everyone on the second floor could enter, there was some lack of interest.

Although they can't afford it, but can't they look at it.

"Sorry, only ten sixth-level crystal nuclei are eligible to go to the second floor." Long Jian had repeated this sentence many times in the morning, but these people still asked one after another, so that she was already on the verge of storming.

But she had to control her temper because...

"Hurry up, the store manager is coming soon, all cheer up!" Xiao Shuishui ran from outside the store at this time, and Long Jian immediately sorted out his expression. It didn't take long for a group of people to come outside the door.

Led by Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen, next to Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye, plus Jirou, who is still the goddess Fan, and Gan Xuan, the new base chief of the Shuguang Base.

Walking behind were Long Zheng and Sun Shui, who were whispering something, and they looked quite happy.

Such a large group of big people came, I don't know how much chaos was caused along the way, Xiao Shuishui saw this, hurried to maintain order, and drove the lively people to the side.

"Sure enough, it's better to hear than to see, and Manager Shen really has the ability." Gan Xuan looked at this store, his eyes were full of amazement, he was wearing a straight suit as usual today, clean and spotless.

"This is Big Brother Yu's ability, but not mine." Shen Liang smiled, already accustomed to Gan Xuan having to push the credit for everything.

"Okay, let's go inside."

The base commanders of the four bases got together, but they didn't come here to chat, and the base commanders of the Qingshan base had to rush over a little later because of the distance. For this reason, Tao Xuemei went to wait outside the base early in the morning, and heard that her parents also followed.

A group of people went up to the second floor, which had a separate compartment so it wouldn't be noisy.

Coming to the store is everyone's opinion, they are very curious about the store of the freshman base, and at the same time, they have done their homework before coming, knowing that the freshman base does not plan to swallow these things alone, so their attitude is also very friendly.

Under the discussion of several of their base commanders, they all unanimously decided to grow the food first, and save any grievances for later. If human beings cannot achieve this tacit understanding in the last days, then what awaits them is extinction.

The appearance of the second floor once again amazed everyone, and several people were familiar with each other, except for Gan Xuan, who did not speak most of the time, the rest of the people still chatted very friendly.

During this period, Shen Liang glanced at Rourou several times, since he knew her past, he cared about this base chief, but it seemed that she didn't have any impact because of that incident.

But he didn't poke her wound and didn't ask anything.

At night, Tao Xuemei brought her parents over, and Shen Liang also saw the base commander of the Qingshan base, a stable young man with his wife by his side, the two looked very kind, and there were not many shelves.

The base commander was taken away by Yu Zhiwen, and Shen Liang stayed behind to face Tao Xuemei's big son.

It is indeed a large family, in addition to her parents, as well as her sister and brother, and even a sister who has not been born for a long time, except that her sister has not activated the power because she is too young, and all the children are superpowers.

Among them, the brother has the highest level and strength, is a seventh-level wood system, then her sister, a seventh-level fire system, and then Tao Xuemei, a sixth-level thunder system.

They had no opinion on Tao Xuemei's choice to stay, but they were very interested in Shen Liang.

"Thank you for your kindness, I actually already have someone I like." Shen Liang declined the warm introduction of several people.

Tao Xuemei can only sigh helplessly, how many times she has said it, her parents are still not dead, if she said that she stayed for this store manager, really don't think about it, she actually loves ice cream the most.

"Who else can be better than my daughter this year?"

Tao Xuemei silently demolished: "Manager Shen is better than me." Tao's

father and mother: "..."

Shen Liang smiled gently and said, "My lover is actually known by many people, it is Commander Yu, and you should be able to see him later."

As soon as

these words came out, everyone in the Tao family was a little embarrassed, this is to grab the head of the base chief, in order to alleviate the embarrassment, Tao Xuemei hurriedly took them to the store to shop, while frantically giving Shen Liang a look, hoping that he would not be strange.

Of course, Shen Liang didn't care, but looked at the only person left, he was Tao Xuemei's brother, and the third male in the book, the first person who really tamed the mutant plant with wood-based powers.

He was still relatively shy, only asking him something about supernatural powers, and when he learned that most of his mutant plants were grown by himself, a light suddenly appeared in his eyes.

"And this way! How did I not expect it!

Shen Liang was taken aback by his sudden enthusiasm and watched him talking to himself again.

"I can also try, so that maybe I can tame one more mutant plant."

...... No wonder it's the developer of the wood system, it's really obsessed ha...

After arranging these people, even Shen Liang, who accompanied him throughout the whole process, was tired enough, not to mention Yu Zhiwen, who collapsed on the sofa for half a day without moving as soon as he returned.

Shen Liang walked over and pulled the person up, looked at his sullen look and smiled: "Hey, what's the matter, it's not going well?"

He just said casually, but he didn't expect Yu Zhiwen to nod: "Hmm."

"Is something wrong?" Shen Liang immediately became serious.

"That Gan Xuan must be interesting to you." Yu Zhiwen's face was cold, "The eyes are glued to you, there must be a plot."

Shen Liang cried and laughed, and pinched his cold face: "Don't be a soldier, he is just interesting to me, and I don't like him."

"But I don't like him." Yu Zhiwen would only show such a childish side in front of Shen Liang.

"...... I remember he ordered quite a few wines from me. Shen Liang said helplessly, "It's better to hand over this business to you."

"Huh!" Yu Zhiwen immediately raised his laugh, "Help your wife make money!" "