51

Chapter 51: Another pathetic male match

"Go back and thank him later." Sun Shuidao.

"I understand." Yu Zhiwen thought of Shen Liang, his eyes moved slightly, "I will go in person, by the way, you let them pay more attention to the plants and plant seeds here, and they can exchange the food in Shen Liang's shop when they pick me here."

"Wow, so generous."

"...... Keep your high cold, okay. In

Black Rock Lane, Shen Liang was making the final arrangement of the yard, and this large number of activities made him sweat even on a cold day.

After finally getting busy, he gave Xu Qiang, who helped him, and Yeli Yeli, who later added the handle, a little white sugar from the store as a reward, and the eyes of the other three people were red.

"Next time, you will be rewarded for doing well." Shen Liang smiled and looked at the three people who were excited to take the sugar, "The sugar is usually placed here by me, you are not allowed to bring it back, you want to drink it and pour your own blisters, there are your cups in the store."

The cups he served them were glassy and placed in the lounge area.

This kind of environment in the store, before the six of them came to the store, they were all looking for water system superpowers to flush clean, and they all looked a lot of energy, but they still looked thin because of nutritional deficiencies.

Shen Liang did this to prevent them from selling the candy, and he was also worried that after the two guys who had no combat effectiveness left the store, the candy would not be theirs.

In this apocalypse, no one can be trusted, and who dares to guarantee that those present will not have red eyes?

The two children obviously understood and thanked Xu Qiang together.

At this time, the light outside the store door was blocked by a shadow, and Shen Liang looked up and saw a neatly dressed and imposing teenager.

The two teenagers looked at each other inadvertently, and they were both stunned at each other.

What a tender boy! They all sighed.

Although the young man who came had dark skin, but the long angularity was distinct, the jawline was particularly obvious, it should be a very fierce look, but there was an extra pair of cat eyes, such a pair of eyes when looking at Shen Liang, it was undeniable, making his heart have a lot more good feelings for him.

What a cute boy!

The young man also saw Shen Liang, and was surprised that there was such a good-looking and exquisite person, and immediately had the idea of asking him to be his daughter-in-law.

However, when he remembered where it was, he could only suppress this thought for the time being.

"Welcome." Shen Liang smiled.

"Ah, welcome." The young man immediately replied, only to find out how stupid he was and scratched his head in embarrassment, "Hello, who is the store manager here?"

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, making sure that he had never seen this teenager before saying, "I am." "Ah

! That's great! The boy immediately looked happy and could talk openly!

"I've eaten what you guys sell and it tastes great! I want to buy more.

"Okay, over here, please."

Shen Liang took the people to the rest area, and the two of them separated the place very carefully to prevent others from disturbing them.