157

Chapter 157: My Son

Xiao Que smiled and did not say anything, seeing the next moment Shen Liang nodded in satisfaction, and then took out five special delicacies.

The fragrance of bamboo wrapped in the aroma of rice came to his nose the moment he took it out, which was Shen Liang's newly made delicacy: bamboo tube rice.

Every time Shen Liang goes out, after coming back, obedient and delicious, this is something that Sun Shui and several of them understand.

"Take it back and taste it, you can eat it hot or so cold." Shen Liang said, and looked at the strange man on the side.

This person wears exceptionally little in already somewhat cool weather, his chest is slightly open, his fair skin is all exposed, although his body is thin, but he is not short, similar to Sun Shui.

"You're the new deputy base commander?" Shen Liang guessed that this person's charm, especially a pair of eyes, hooked people, should be Xiao Que who Yu Zhiwen once told him.

Xiao Que smiled very brightly, it was a very attractive look, for some reason, Shen Liang was originally not very interested in the appearance of this type of person, and did not like this look, but now he looks at him particularly in line with Shen Liang's appetite.

It turns out that he has weak resistance to all good-looking people ...

"Manager Shen is quite flattered that he can know me." Xiao Que stopped the words that were about to introduce himself and said in surprise.

"It's nothing, the base will have to work hard for you in the future." Shen Liang's words meant a lot.

After all, Yu Zhiwen, the commander of this base, may strike again one day...

After greeting for a while, Sun Shui suddenly said, "Why did you bring back a child when you came back this time?"

Yu Zhiwen disagreed: "Oh, Shen Liangsheng and I."

Sun Shui took a bite of bamboo rice in his throat, his face turned blue, and Xiao Que on the side quickly handed him a glass of water to drink.

"He teased you, this is my brother." Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen helplessly, he always liked to tease Sun Shui, so he pulled 009 in front of him and said, "He has been living alone before, and this time he came back thinking that he could be left in the base, so he brought him over."

Sun Shui was relieved, but he had some doubts in his heart, a child, Shen Liang really relieved to let him live alone for so long? He looked to be six years old at most, but he was quite white and good-looking, and he didn't suffer at first glance.

"Brother Sun Shui is good, Brother Xiao Que is good, my name is Shen Tong." 009 opened his big dark eyes, looking at the two people in front of him softly, and he was very cute.

Sun Shui: ... What else does he suspect, this must be his younger brother!

"Hello, little friend Shen Tong." Xiao Que had already greeted him and seemed to be very good at handling this kind of thing.

009 was still wary of this stranger, but seeing his good-looking appearance, he shamelessly compromised.

"Hello." He said a little embarrassed, this was the first time he had communicated with someone other than the host two, so even if he knew a lot of information, he didn't know what to say at this time.

Seeing that 009's face was getting redder and redder, Shen Liang was worried that his temperature burned the machine's brain, and immediately lifted the person to the sofa: "Watch your TV, don't run around."

Then he sat back down and smiled apologetically at them.

The rest of the time was the time for Xiao Que and Sun Shui to report the situation, and Shen Liang did not leave this time, but stayed there to listen to their plan.

After listening to it, he understood Xiao Que's ability, he alone can control the manpower of the entire base, which Sun Shui can't do, and requires strong brain power. And such a person has never appeared in the book.

Yu Zhiwen has found a treasure, as long as he is sincere enough, he can be trusted.

While thinking about how to win people's hearts, Shen Liang unconsciously put his hand on Yu Zhiwen's shoulder, rubbing the slightly longer black hair on his shoulder, and his slender fingertips distracted Yu Zhiwen I don't know how much attention.

"Is this winter still as planned?" After reporting the situation, Sun Shui began to say the main intention this time. Winter preparations cannot be easily ignored, and the sooner these things are done, the better, "We have already sent people out to cut down trees the other day and get a lot of firewood back."

"Still according to the previous plan, in addition, increase the number of people who make cotton clothes, we have brought back a lot of cotton this time." Yu Zhiwen said, "Also, you are responsible for informing Lin Qiuyu that we can't use up too much cotton, let them do them a favor."

"If you want to get oil-paper umbrellas and quilts, the base is not staffed." Xiao Que began to calculate, "The cooperation between the Early Rain Base and us is very friendly, and it is very cost-effective to give them some benefits.

"Oil-paper umbrellas ... Do you have enough skeletons? Shen Liang didn't know what to look back to, and asked subconsciously when he heard this sentence.

Although Xiao Que didn't understand what he meant, he also shook his head: "It's not enough, there are not many people who know how to get the skeleton of an oil-paper umbrella, so our speed is also very slow."

"I have quite a few here, all left over from before, but with a skeleton made of bamboo." Shen Liang said.

Yu Zhiwen knew where this skeleton came from, so he lied for him: "Well, they planted a lot of bamboo there, and they made it when they were fine."

"Bamboo is also available, it's a lot easier." Xiao Que said, and there was no doubt, "In this way, we can leave more cotton in our base." After

chatting about the details for a while, the two left, and after saying goodbye, Shen Liang glanced at the time, it was only past noon, and it was still early.

"Speaking of which, it's almost the New Year."

"Yes, the day the snow ends is the New Year." Yu Zhiwen said, now the earth does not use the previous months on the earth to calculate the time, because the time is different every year, some are short, and some are long and terrifying.

The four seasons have also been disrupted, saying that it is the end of the three years, but who knows how long it will take.

The news of the return of the two still spread quite quickly, except for the two brothers Liu Gang and Liu Xun, who went out hunting, the rest of the people also came to see them, said hello and left.

The next day, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen came to the inner layer of the Hunters Association and found that this place was unprecedentedly deserted, and the two had expected that they would enter the store unexpectedly.

"Store manager, the base is good." The clerks greeted each other.

"Shen Liang, I feel like I haven't seen you for days!" Long Key shouted, ran to them in three or two steps to hug him, and stopped moving when he saw Yu Zhiwen, "Oh, and the base commander is also here."

Yu Zhiwen: "... I'm not welcome?

"Welcome, welcome, of course." Long Key was perfunctory, "Where did you go this time, the whole base is talking about you."

"Chased down the proposal." Yu Zhi sat in the rest area with a gentle smile.

"Marriage proposal?" Long Key was shocked, "You all have this relationship, why haven't you proposed yet?"

Shen Liang flicked her head unceremoniously: "Can you be a little louder?"

Long Jian covered his head and pouted at him: "Aren't I excited, Sister Shuishui is not in the store today, I went to the store outside the door, the store manager just asked me." "