88

Chapter 88: The Temptation of Food

In fact, this is also what Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang want them to think, before opening the store, he thought that if this store was come out by Shen Liang, Shen Liang would definitely have endless trouble.

No matter how he said it, he was alone, no matter how he took out these things, it would cause a bunch of people to covet.

But it is different for him to come forward, no matter how he is now the base commander of a base, there is a whole base standing behind him, that is, those people want to use any crooked brains, and they have to weigh whether they are qualified enough.

Would anyone be willing to gamble on the wrath of a nascent base to do something? Yes, there are certainly some, but this kind is also a minority. And Yu Zhiwen also has the confidence to face these people, or come to find a base for trouble.

Now doing this, Shen Liang can earn crystal nuclei and be quiet, and although Yu Zhiwen has to deal with trouble, he will not get less benefits than Shen Liang, which is simply a win-win situation, perfect cooperation.

Although the team is long, it is also very mobile. After all, it was just a store, it existed at any time, and it could be seen at any time, so some people couldn't resist leaving after waiting for a long time.

They are not very idle every day, they need to go out early in the morning to hunt monsters, and then come back at night to sell them to earn a day's rations, this kind of life has become a habit, it is a big deal that they come back early today.

Thinking about it, some people were ready to leave, but suddenly at this time, there was a commotion at the door, and some people looked and found that it was the first people who entered the store.

Chen Yu heard someone shouting inside: "Come out, come out!" "It's really fruit! And bread! "Something like that, my heart is even more anxious.

Finally, they waited until those people went out.

After these people saw the crowd of people outside, they were obviously startled, and then they were proud, fortunately, they came quickly, otherwise they would be the ones outside.

Chen Yu saw at a glance that there was an acquaintance he knew among these people, and quickly pulled his throat and shouted: "Wu Piece!" Wu piece! The

loud voice successfully attracted Wu Fan, he turned his head and saw his good brother, also a joy, and walked quickly: "Chen Yu, you are also here?" What about queuing.

"Isn't it too late, you bought something?" Is the message true?

Speaking of this, Wu Pian immediately became excited, although he had sighed hundreds of times in it, he would still want to share what he knew and let them be shocked together.

So he said in a hurry: "You don't know!" That shop, that shop is heaven! Luckily, I woke up early today and went to the Hunters Association just in time for him to open the door!

"Originally, I was hesitant to think about whether to enter or not, but when I looked at it, I saw that there were a lot of things sold inside, apples, peaches, oranges, various fruits, as well as potatoes, cabbage, and various vegetables!" It's all fresh! There are also a variety of precious mutant meat, bread and soy milk are sold!

"I heard that there is a second floor, but it is not open today and I didn't go in, it is clean inside, and there are flowers, as if what is eaten and used inside is not a world, it is simply like heaven!"

Chen Yu listened even more yearningly, and his heart was like a cat scratching, and he hurriedly interrupted him and asked: "Are those things sold?" You're not going to just show us the stuff you're talking about, are they? "He saw them come out empty-handed.

"Of course sell! Sell them all! The price is quite fair!

"Then how did you come out empty-handed?"

"This... Good things are naturally to be hidden. Wu Pian has some pity, "that is, everyone is limited to buying every day, and they can't buy too much."

Chen Yu couldn't wait, he spent a lot of words, plus the people around him were persuading Wu Piece, and Wu Pian agreed to show them what he bought.

"Okay, then I'll show you, but you can't grab it!"

"Don't worry, of course don't grab it! We can buy it right away!

"Yes, yes, whoever wants to do it, I will rush with him first!"

"Brother take it out! Let's see!

"Okay..." Wu Pian hesitantly took out a bowl of tofu brains.

The white and tender tofu is accompanied by a delicious sauce, and a few drops of red oil are drizzled on the top, and the hot aroma easily makes the green eyes of several people who have just said nothing.

For a moment, I don't know how many pairs of eyes stared at Wu Pian and secretly swallowed his saliva.

Wu Pian was so frightened that he immediately withdrew his tofu brain, but he understood why the good-looking boy who gave him the tofu brain wanted to put things in the space storage spacer.

"Give me a bite!"

"Yes, yes, you have a bowl!"

"I don't want to eat it, you take it out again and smell it for me!"

"Good brother, I want to smell it too! Guaranteed not to eat yours! The

crowd quarreled, and Wu Pian quickly greased the soles of his feet and slipped away, fortunately, because these people did not chase him with their own team, so he successfully slipped away.

With his stubble, the people who were just ready to leave will not leave this time, although the fragrance of tofu brain is already addictive although it only smells for a few seconds, if they can't buy it today, they won't leave!

The team quickly became shorter, Chen Yu waited for almost half an hour, and finally entered the door of the Hunters Association, although he knew that there was still a long queue inside, but he couldn't suppress the happiness in his heart.

At least you can see the amazing shop!

Stepping into the gate of the Hunter Association, he was greeted by a tempting fragrance, Chen Yu's stomach was very suitable for a grunt, he had not had time to eat in the morning, and his chest was even happier when he smelled this smell.

At first glance, the long dragon in front of him is not shorter than the outside, but fortunately, it is neatly lined up, standing against the wall, allowing people to see at a glance the newly opened shop in the middle of the hunter association.

Because except for this store, the rest of the place is empty, there is no one, and the most lively mission hall on weekdays does not have half a figure.

The words "grocery store" hang on the door, a delicate storefront with translucent walls, an open door, and a flower pot in front of the door with a plant resembling a peony flower in bloom.

There were already many people in the store, and he couldn't see what was inside from a distance, but he could clearly see that in the open space outside the store, there was a stall held up by a good-looking boy and a person who looked a little familiar.

That scent came from this stall.

Chen Yu wanted to buy it, but the line was already so long, if he went to buy it, he would have to queue up again, thinking of the long dragon behind, he could only endure hunger temporarily.

Fortunately, this situation did not last long, and after being lost for a while by a young female psychic who came out of the store, it changed.

She is the standard type of person without deposits, which leads to wanting to buy everything this time, but empty-handed and without crystal nuclei.