155

Chapter 155: The Rebuild Base

Shen Liang did not expect that winter would be so difficult, and there was some silence for a while, in winter, it was nature that was blocking human beings.

"It's not a short time before winter, we have to work harder and get more food after we go back." Shen Liang frowned and looked at his farmland, "The planting base has the protection of my man-eating willow, and it shouldn't be affected much."

"Well, the land of the planting base is also slowly improving, and I believe that one day we will be able to grow food normally."

This is also the unexpected joy that Yu Zhiwen obtained, they found that as long as it is a land that has lived to plant once, the harmful substances in it are slowly decreasing, so that one day the land of the planting base will return to its original appearance.

Maybe they can look forward to the day when the end times will end.

Since the rebuilding of the new base, there has not been a single idle person in the base.

Reconstruction requires manpower, so the base is not stingy in the slightest, and the manpower rewards are very rich, one to increase their enthusiasm, and the other to prepare them for the coming winter.

So for a month, the base was busy, and at the same time, the outer branches and the branches of the Nirvana base also opened, but because the timing was not good, the turnover was not high.

Winter is coming, and they don't have much spare money to enjoy. For the shadow of winter, let each of them a little trepidation, for them, winter is an era to eliminate the weak.

In front of the base, two people holding a large pile of firewood chattered while lining up.

"After the base was rebuilt, it looked a lot safer." One person looked at the brand new base wall and sighed, "Maybe this winter, we don't have to worry about the big wave of mutant beasts breaking through the defenses of the base and biting us, the last base I stayed in was breached when winter was coming."

Another person dismissed this: "No matter how good the wall is built, even if you can survive the attack of the mutant beast, I don't know if you can survive the winter, if you are frozen and starved to death, it is better to be bitten to death by the mutant beast."

"Don't be so sad, the new base is not like other bases, you see since the establishment of the base, many people have died several times."

"This is also, no matter what, the base manager and store manager Shen are always people with ideas, maybe they can survive this winter." The person who spoke sighed, "I don't know when this day is the head, I heard that the base has been out for more than a month, right?" Why hasn't it come back yet?

"I don't know, I also heard about it, it seems that he made Store Manager Shen angry and ran away from the popularity, so he went to chase it?"

"What? No way? Why did he get Shop Manager Shen angry and run away? Then hurry up and chase back, now how many bases want to win over Manager Shen! "That person is anxious, most of the food security in the base now is the credit of Shop Manager Shen, and they don't want to lose him."

And the head of the Shen store is so good, the base chief is too ... It's not a thing!

Of course, he only dared to think about this in his heart, and saying it didn't cost him his life.

"I'm not sure about this, but the base commander did go after him."

"Hey, you guys don't even know these things, it's so ill-informed." An inner psychic next to him interjected disdainfully.

When the two saw it, they quickly lowered their heads and called an adult.

"Okay, don't guess the base manager and store manager Shen at will, what are their identities, who in the inner layer who doesn't know that the base chief cares about store manager Shen very much, and it's not because of his ability."

"But this time, it must be the base manager who made Store Manager Shen angry, and it is a very serious matter, otherwise how could Manager Shen's good temper leave, the base manager really shouldn't ah."

After hearing this, several people on the sidelines nodded in agreement, causing a wave of whispered discussion.

At this time, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen had almost seen the door of the freshman base.

After driving for two days, Shen Liang did not use the system's teleportation this time, because he had lost any points at all.

In the car, Shen Liang is still sitting in the co-pilot, Yu Zhiwen is responsible for driving, 009 sits alone in the back seat of the car, Shen Liang is like an old mother from time to time to remind him not to stick his head out of the window.

Sitting in the back seat, 009 went out for the first time and everything was very novel, and for this time out, he was still wearing a red sweater and black trousers, all carefully selected by himself, and he forced himself to make himself very cute and delicate.

Well, according to his experience observing the host, this way he will be more harmless and easy to fool people, so it's always right to be cute!

Thinking so, he caught a glimpse of another strange monster flashing outside the window, and immediately looked again.

Seeing that 009 was not honest again from the rear mirror, Shen Liang's patience was exhausted, and he smiled at the people in the rear mirror with a dark face: "009, if you are not honest, I will screw your head off and put it outside the car, so that you can take a good look at the scenery outside."

009 felt a dark wind on his neck, quickly retracted his head and obediently closed the window, blinking his big eyes at him.

Shen Liang then looked away, ignored 009's selling cute, and asked Yu Zhiwen rather sadly: "How to explain that we suddenly brought back 009?"

Yu Zhiwen seemed to have thought of something, and hooked the corners of his mouth with a bad smile: "Well, say it's our son?"

Shen Liang: "... Let's not say which person can give birth to such a big son in a month, which of the two of us has fertility functions?

"Ahem, laughing." Yu Zhiwen said, "He looks so similar to us, and his son is the best explanation." Otherwise, lie that he is your brother.

"Okay, there doesn't seem to be a better option." Shen Liang looked at 009 in the back seat and said, "Remember your human name, and I won't call you 009 in the future."

"I know, my name is Shen Tong." 009 said, "But I always remember my name." Seeing

that he was about to reach the base, Shen Liang finally told 009 not to run around, and took out two concentric knots from the space.

Concentric knots are woven with two red strings, one very small and can be hung anywhere.

"This is the reward of the last mission, which has been kept in the space, one for each of us." Shen Liang pasted Yu Zhiwen's concentric knot on his wrist, and the concentric knot quickly turned into a red light and disappeared at his wrist, becoming a tattoo-like pattern.

"It's a concentric knot, it's pretty good." Yu Zhiwen looked at his wrist, then at Shen Liang's wrist, and said with a smile, "What is the magical effect of this thing?"

"Don't tell you for now, drive." Shen Liang stretched out, "I want to go home and see, I don't know if I haven't gone back for a month, how are the flowers and plants in the yard." "