175

Chapter 175: Can't Hide It

It was Yu Zhiwen who stopped him and asked Sun Shui to send someone to teach him a lesson, saying, "You shouldn't do this, there is no reason for no reason, let Sun Shui make them some trouble."

Today was a rare sunny day, even the sky seemed to be much brighter, Shen Liang found that he could not stay in the base for too long, there was always no sun, making his skin whiter and whiter, although Yu Zhiwen said that this was good, but he felt that he would become more and more motherly.

This is not okay, so now as soon as he has free time he will go back to the farm to bask in the sun, he is still at the age of growing his body, but he can't be as short as he is now in the future, so how to counterattack?

Lying on the recliner, Shen Liang and 009 looked at the system atlas together, their eyes were sour, and they didn't see the kind of plants he was looking for.

"Host, I have said, how can there be a plant that can prevent floods, if you win in large quantities, you may still be able to find them." 009 paused and said, "Unless you can find a special plant seed with a mutation like the devil pepper, then it is still possible."

"Then where can you find it?" Shen Liang asked.

"...... Host you still take it seriously, this plant still don't think about it, you can only complete the farm task to send, what you send is what, it is basically impossible to get just right. 009 said, and added, "Even if there is luck against the sky, it is unlikely."

"Okay." It's a big deal to gamble and draw, Shen Liang thought, turned over the album again, and saw a red gorgeous flower in the middle.

It's it. Shen Liang thought of the one he planted, as if he didn't know where its special role was, so he looked at it seriously.

The other shore flower, also called the yellow spring flower, likes to grow next to the corpse, the growth rate is fast, the spread is very strong, the flower is very domineering, once planted, near its territory is not allowed to exist all other vegetation and organisms, whether mutated or not mutated. This is also why devil peppers and bees are so afraid of flowers.

"Host, what's wrong?" 009 looked at Shen Liang and was stunned by the system manual and asked, "Did you find it?"

"Nope." Shen Liang said, "However, I don't think I need to look for it anymore."

Although there was already a way to prevent the flood, Shen Liang was still not happy, and he thought that Yu Zhiwen would clean up the monster in a few days, and he felt a sense of crisis in his heart.

Two days after holding this thought, Shen Liang found Yu Zhiwen and bluntly told him that he wanted to go with him.

Yu Zhiwen had a headache: "It's rainy days in a few days, we can't all leave the base, just the two of me in the base are level eight powers, and we have to keep one person to do it."

"Then I'll go, I have mutant plants to fight, it's much more convenient than you." Shen Liang said, "And I asked Lin Qiuyu."

Yu Zhiwen felt weak for a moment and asked, "What did he say?"

"He didn't answer the communication, so something must be wrong." Shen Liang said, "Don't worry about the flood, I have a way to deal with it."

"So, what the hell is there that allows you to hide my past so much?" You know, don't talk to me, I can go with me.

Yu Zhiwen rubbed his temples, gritted his teeth and flicked his brain, and said in surrender: "I really lost to you."

"There is indeed danger there, but don't worry, I am not ready to go alone, I have already agreed with the other base commanders, go over and destroy that monster together."

"What kind of monster is it?" Shen Liang asked.

"It may not be a monster." Yu Zhiwen deliberately whispered, "You lean over a little."

Shen Liang moved his butt to his side, looking expectant: "What is that?" Zombie? Special breeds? Yu

Zhiwen whispered a few words in his ear, and kissed him again when Shen Liang was surprised.

As if the whole body was electrified, Shen Liang's face turned red, and his whole body softened, falling into Yu Zhiwen's already prepared embrace.

"Okay, don't think about it, well."

Shen Liang struggled: "Then you have to take me..."

"... Okay, I promise you, but now be a little more attentive, eh?

Just when everyone was immersed in the proud results of sweet potatoes, the sky was not beautiful, and a light rain began to fall.

At first, few people cared, thinking that it was the first spring rain of spring, but when it was rainy for three days in a row, everyone noticed that something was wrong.

In this way, the remaining sweet potatoes will only be soaked in the ground by the rain, so everyone is a little worried and hopes that the rain will stop quickly.

"It should be rainy days ahead." Shen Liang looked at the next non-stop rain and frowned, "This weather is really annoying, there is no sunny day."

"If it rains heavily, it should take a few more days to brew." Yu Zhiwen said, "Departure tomorrow?"

"Hmm."

The flood is not a disaster for their bases, but for all bases, so they need to make a trip these days to give the seeds of the other shore flower and foam flower to other bases.

Of course, this is not provided for free, not to mention that they have to run it themselves.

Back on the farm, Shen Liang opened the task and found that his sweet potato task had been completed by sixty percent, and then he had to drag on for an unknown amount of time.

The arrival of this flood is indeed not the time, so much water, except for foam flowers, no plants can live in the soil, even mutant plants can not withstand such a toss. However, he also expected this, so he was not frustrated.

This sweet potato planting is just a test of their waters.

009 didn't follow this time, he didn't like rainy days very much, so he stayed on the farm, fortunately, when Shen Liang needed him, he could also appear at any time.

The first place to go was naturally the Early Rain Base, which was the closest to them and had the best relationship. It was this trip that Qi Ye also knew the truth to follow the past.

Lin Qiuyu and Yu Zhiwen looked at each other, helpless, one of them would not lie and could not hide, and one object was too shrewd to hide.

"There is a problem, among the few of us, the thunder system, the water system, the ice system, the wood system, the fire system, and the wind system are all there, and there is still a very important one." Qi Ye said.

"Soil system? Lack of defense? My ice system can also be defensive. Lin Qiuyu asked.

"It's a lack of a therapeutic department." Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen spoke in unison.

"Yes." Qi Ye touched Lin Qiuyu with pity, "The snail powder is almost cold, Shen Liang will bring you a copy, don't you eat it quickly?"

"Uh oh." Lin Qiuyu really stopped talking, and lowered his head to puff powder.

"The healing department, we have one in the base, but the level is not high, and it is difficult to upgrade the level of this kind of power." Qi Ye said, "I heard that there was originally a high-level healing department in your team, is there any news?" "