152

Chapter 152: Kunlun Tree

"Why aren't you leaving?"

009:......

"Host, don't you still have a reward, don't you take it out yet?" 009 selectively ignored his previous sentence.

"Did you say that Kunlun tree?" Shen Liang said, "Useful to you? "009 is generally not interested in his reward unless it is beneficial to him, such as the last upgrade.

But this time 009 shook his head: "No, you will know the specific host after you use it."

Shen Liang was suspicious, but still clicked on the reward.

【Are you sure you use Kunlun tree?】

The system's prompt sounded, Shen Liang hesitated, but still clicked to confirm.

【Planting success! 】 Deduction of points successfully!

This time, he listened to the system prompt tone with some doubts, but just after he clicked to confirm, the entire Kunlun Mountain suddenly began to shake violently, interrupting his thoughts, as if an earthquake had occurred.

Everything in front of him began to shake violently, and the wooden house not far away seemed to be collapsing, and the sound of animals being frightened sounded all around.

Yu Zhiwen immediately grabbed Shen Liang, who was a little unstable on his feet, and the result was that the two of them directly rolled on the ground, 009 hugged Shen Liang's thighs and did not let go, but there was not much fear in his voice, obviously he had expected this.

Before Shen Liangxingshi could ask about the crime, Shaking 009 pulled his throat and shouted: "Host, don't be afraid, this is a normal phenomenon, a normal phenomenon!" " Normal

? Shake him to vomit!

Shen Liang felt that his two eyes were about to burst into stars, but soon a familiar embrace hugged him tightly, and Yu Zhiwen's still calm voice came from his ears: "It's okay, there is nothing abnormal on the mountain except for the shaking and collapsed wooden house."

Shen Liang only then let go of his heart, he knew that the reason why he was relieved was not because there was nothing abnormal on Kunlun Mountain, but because of the voice and embrace of the person behind him.

By the time the shaking ended, it was already several minutes later.

The first time Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen came back from their dizziness, what they saw was not a blue sky, but a huge branch with lush leaves.

The color of the branch is brighter than the emerald jadeite, the jadeite branches and leaves are not too luxuriant, not sparse and powerful, just one branch is very thick, but full of life.

Shen Liang was stunned, and Yu Zhiwen was also stunned, just a few minutes had passed, could they have been teleported away from Kunlun Mountain?

The two moved in unison and looked forward with this branch.

In the eye, it is a huge tree of the firmament.

Surrounded by many emerald leaves, there are a few fluttering shimmers between the leaves, I don't know if it is the sunlight coming through the leaf gaps, or unknown small insects. The top of the tree stretches out like a giant umbrella, and the higher you look up, the bigger the umbrella gets, and the top of the tree goes straight into the clouds.

What's even more amazing is that on this tree, there are many elaborate tree houses, and a staircase made up of many small branches leads to each tree house, one of which is the size and appearance of a log cabin that looks like he just collapsed in the middle of the shock.

Except for this tree, the rest is exactly the same as the original, this Kunlun tree grows on the original log cabin, and does not destroy anything.

It seems that they are still on the Kunlun Mountains.

It turns out that this is the Kunlun tree? Shen Liang looked a little obsessed.

Unlike their shock, 009 had long known what the Kunlun tree looked like, and knew that it would grow this time, but he had never really seen it. Now he was rushing to the main trunk of the Kunlun tree with great excitement, but when he was about to get closer, he was softly pushed out by a trunk at the root of the Kunlun tree.

This is a naked refusal.

After Yu Zhiwen came back to his senses, his first words were to exclaim: "Miracles."

Shen Liang nodded in agreement, just saw the appearance of 009 being pushed out, and was shocked in his heart, this Kunlun tree is also alive?

The rejected 009 is not sad, but more happy.

"Host! Did you see it, this is the Kunlun tree! This Kunlun Mountain is worthy of its name! 009 rushed over again, his short hair fluttering in the wind, and he didn't feel tired at all.

"This is also a mutant plant?" Shen Liang asked.

"Of course not, Kunlun trees are not ordinary plants." 009 explains, "He is the companion tree of Kunlun Mountain, and his appearance represents the current situation of Kunlun Mountain. I didn't see it before because Kunlun Mountain was too down, and the system could only take him back for self-protection.

"Because the host you took over Kunlun Mountain, this gave Kunlun Tree hope of reliving, and now the only one who can get close to him is probably you."

Hearing that there was no threat, Shen Liang was slightly relieved: "Can Yu Zhiwen approach that?"

009 scratched his head and nodded a little unwillingly: "As long as the host and his love are recognized by Kunlun Mountain, Yu Zhiwen can approach."

"Then why can't you?"

"I'm not a real person, of course I can't touch him." 009 said, "It's nice if I can look at it, host, can I ask for a tree house?"

Shen Liang looked at the large number of tree houses on the tree, and said generously: "Choose as you like, leave the original room to us."

"Huh!" 009 agreed very cheerfully, and suddenly turned back to Shen Liang embarrassedly, "Oh, that, this tree is so good, so it should be expensive, right?"

With that, he didn't wait for him to respond before hurriedly leaving.

Shen Liang suddenly had a bad premonition, he immediately opened the system to check his point balance, and then his face darkened.

Yu Zhiwen knew that Shen Liang wanted to earn points and spend points, but he couldn't see the system, and he could only judge from his face that this tree should be expensive.

"...... How many points are left? His words circled around his mouth, but he decided to comfort him by asking him how many points he had left.

If memory serves, he should still have more than 50 million points, there can be a lot left, plus the store of the freshman base has been open, do not ask for points, so no need ...

"Five hundred points left." Shen Liang's face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

"How much?" Yu Zhiwen's voice raised slightly.

Shen Liang took a deep breath: "Five hundred, only five hundred." "

......

Made, robbery doesn't bring such a robbery!

This tree is his reward, but it turns out that it takes so many points to plant it, isn't it teasing him?

His deposits, all gone!

Shen Liang was so angry that his expression was distorted, and he looked at the fluorescent dots on the Kunlun tree and felt that it was his own points flying.

"If you don't have points, you can earn it again." Yu Zhiwen changed his method to comfort him, "Anyway, there aren't many places to spend points now, right?" "

Shen Liang nodded unwillingly.

"That'll do, you can earn it back when you go back this time." Yu Zhiwen said, "Your cotton has been made into many cotton clothes, there must be many people who buy it, and then give it evenly to other bases, and the points will be easily earned back." "