11

Chapter 11: Meet the male protagonist

Yu Zhiwen was a little surprised, but he thought that he didn't hide here in his previous life, and he didn't expect that there would be people here.

"Who?" Liu Xun drank deep into the dark underground station.

However, no voice answered him, but the atmosphere in the basement suddenly became tense.

The young man who had been standing next to Yu Zhiwen in the team coldly drew his knife at this time, and said in a polite tone: "We have no intention of disturbing, but we were chased here by zombies, and if we want to borrow this place to rest for the night, we can pay for it."

They were answered with a crisp "click" sound.

Everyone looked for the sound and saw a long black car in the corner, the window of the long car was half open, a handsome and clean boy sitting in the car leisurely nibbling on apples, as if noticing that they had found themselves, he turned his head slightly, smiled friendly to them, and looked clean and a little shy, as if he was not used to seeing so many people.

"Hello."

Facing such a teenager, everyone felt how good he looked, but also felt a little weird.

In such a dangerous place, this teenager appeared here alone, and what he was holding in his hand was... Apple?

Fresh apples with full color, watery color, rosy sweetness!

[The host's face became so fast] 009 was surprised, obviously just now he was still unhappy, saying that someone disturbed his purity.

Shen Liang simply ignored 009's words, greeted the leader of those people obediently with a natural expression, and tried his best to play the original owner: "Brother Yu, what a coincidence, I met again."

He also didn't expect to meet the male protagonist so coincidentally.

Shen Liang was very calm, but others couldn't be calm, not only because the teenager reappeared in front of them, but also because the fragrance of the apple in the teenager's hand was particularly tempting at this time, and the sweet fragrance made people can't help but salivate. Especially Liu Gang, he would not have hidden his expression, and at this time he had glued both eyes to the apple in Shen Liang's hand.

It's fresh fruit!

If he hadn't eaten an apple, they would have forgotten the name of the fruit.

Only, how could he have such fresh fruit? The end has been so many days, it is not easy to find a bubble noodle that has not expired, not to mention this kind of fruit that must be carefully cared for to grow?

In today's era, who has the kung fu to grow these delicate things and eat them? Shouldn't it be offered!

Everyone's surprise and doubts were about to rush out of the sky, not to mention that after seeing the appearance of this young man, the surprise came again in bursts.

For him, most people here are no strangers.

Shen Liang, they have met several times before, in the team is a drag oil bottle, his cowardly character makes them look down on them very much, if it weren't for the boss to rely on him to know the news of his sister-in-law, they would have squeezed him away.

That is, not long ago, the boss brought them here to find supplies, and after the materials were found, there was an accident, and the boss took people to explore the road and lost contact with each other. At the same time, the logistics team guarding the supplies was also besieged by zombies, and few survived.

It's also unlucky, Shen Liang is a door that does not go out of the second door, this time it happened when he finally followed the team out, I really don't know if the other party is unlucky, or he himself is a disaster star.

However, this kind of accident is not uncommon in the apocalypse, so not many people care, but they have already tacitly assumed that Shen Liang is dead, besieged by zombies, what can a small wooden supernatural do. How come it seems that a person has changed now, not only appearing in front of them unharmed, calm and relaxed, but also holding a fresh fruit!

Yu Zhiwen looked at the smiling teenager in the car, and his first reaction was to frown.

To be honest, he didn't recognize him at the first time. Although he should be quite familiar with this person now, but he has lived too long in his previous life, Shen Liang, this person, has long been forgotten by him, and even if the other party is dead or not, he can't remember what the end is.

But one thing is that this Shen Liang should definitely not be the current nature, otherwise he will not have no memory at all.

When his gaze was on the fruit in the young man's hand, his eyebrows suddenly loosened while he was surprised, and his gaze moved to his smiling face again, muttering to himself how he hadn't felt that he was quite good-looking before.

Everyone in the apocalypse has some roughness of wind and rain, but he is fair and glowing, and his skin is as delicate as smooth silk, and it will definitely feel good to the touch.

As soon as this thought came out, Yu Zhiwen himself froze at the corner of his mouth and quickly drove away this thought, probably because he had been clear of his heart for too long before this strange idea appeared.

"Shen Liang, are you alone?" His voice slowed down inexplicably, and there was a gentle taste when he listened carefully.

Shen Liang nodded with a smile, with no intention of getting out of the car, looking at these people while the old god was comfortably nibbling on apples, guessing their identities.

The two brothers who look similar should be Liu Gang and Liu Xun, the cold young man next to Yu Zhiwen should be the protagonist's future military master Sun Shui, and as for the girl who stands behind Sun Shui and still maintains an image even if she is embarrassed, it should be the white boy who always looks weak in the book, and the heroine is a good girlfriend.

It is also a pure and flawless white lotus flower with green tea attributes.

"Yes, I found that it was good to be alone, but I didn't expect to see Brother Yu after that accident. By the way, this is what I cleaned up, you have just encountered danger, this place is safe for the time being, you can rest here first. Shen

Liang cleaned up? Everyone looked at each other, this guy who has not grown up in three years in the last three years will kill the zombies himself? This is also too fantastic, right?

But doubts are doubtful, they are already very tired and need to rest, and they did not politely find a place to sleep with him, but if there is no wistful gaze on the apple hand in his hand, it is quite scratching his ears and cheeks.

Shen Liang rolled up the window, put away the smile on his lips, and quietly looked at those people outside.

Bai Yaoyao was smiling softly, and kept thanking Liu Gang who laid the floor for her, Liu Gang was so busy that he didn't notice a little disdain on the corner of Bai Yaoyao's smile.

Sun Shui and Liu Xun were busy distributing materials together, and for a while the most leisurely thing here was the elder Yu Zhiwen who closed their eyes and raised their gods.

Yu Zhiwen has a very handsome face, the eyebrows are full of heroism, even the current embarrassed appearance can not stop his charm, it should be the experience of the end of the day that makes him more calm and imposing, watching Shen Liang sighed, worthy of being the male protagonist, is handsome.