59

Chapter 59: Shen Liang's Revenge

His eyes widened in horror, and he was just about to shout, but at that moment, countless vines spread from the back of his head to cover his face, and strangled his neck, which made him only watch his companion die in front of him in shock.

Hot blood gushed down his neck and spilled on his face.

Fear made all the fire energy in his body burn, and for a while he broke free from the layers of vines.

"Save..."

"Poof!"

Resisting the other party's flustered Fire Blade, Shen Liang decisively ended the life of this sixth-level superpower.

The fire blade left a deep wound on his shoulder and leg, accompanied by a burning pain. But Shen Liang didn't care, casually extinguishing the flames on his clothes, and changing a wound for a life, this is a very cost-effective deal.

It's a great deal.

The vigilance of these supernatural people is too poor, but they have empty powers, and they did not put Shen Liang in their eyes, talking and laughing to chase, and Shen Liang was not surprised to end up in this way.

After all, who would have thought that he would dare to bypass them and kill them?

Shen Liang's eyes flashed with killing intent, and he was hidden in the darkness again.

There are three left.

After Shen Liang returned to the location where the shop was located, Yu Zhiwen had been waiting for a while, and the wind system powerhouse was trapped in the alley by him with his spiritual power, and he was afraid that he was still around the corner.

It's just that this good mood disappeared when he saw Shen Liang's whole body walking over with injuries.

The clothes have been torn, and the exposed skin is full of scars, deep and shallow, and it is easy to see that it is caused by abnormal energy.

Blood was still oozing from the wound, making the already white boy more and more pale, which made Yu Zhiwen's brain blank for a moment, and after reacting, there was a burst of anger.

"What's going on? Who did this to you? Those people caught up? Seeing

that this person did not have false worries and anger, Shen Liang, who felt that he had nothing, suddenly felt a little weak, and said with a smile: "Nothing, they are even worse." Three

dead and two injured, it's a pity that they didn't leave all the people behind, these people are still a little capable, especially the soil system power, always playing tricks is difficult, fortunately, he can barely resist the injury with the wood system ability, otherwise the injury will be more serious.

His words could not calm Yu Zhiwen's anger, and Shen Liang was helpless, so he could only divert the topic and said: "I think that if we stay here any longer, I am afraid that we will be caught in the urn."

If the news of his killing of three six-series superpowers spread, he wouldn't have come up with this base.

"So what to do, your shop is still here."

"Just take it back." Shen Liang didn't care, remembering the task he had just completed on the way back, the special storage device rewarded.

Can store anything, including this store.

"Brother Yu, you help me watch, I'll go inside and pack up my things, and we'll leave in a while." Shen Liang said.

"Good." Yu Zhiwen was not at ease, "Your injury..."