35

Chapter 35: Roasted potatoes

But the taste of being cared for was not bad, he stuffed the orange juice in his hand, and said with rare seriousness: "Don't worry, Brother Yu, I dare to open a shop here, which means that I am ready." Besides, it's really not okay, I still have you. "

Got along with the male protagonist, are you afraid of others?

But these words were placed in Yu Zhiwen's ears, it was a naked tease, and the boy with a sly smile reflected in his eyes, and his ears were hot, and he drank a sip of orange juice somewhat disguisedly.

He almost forgot that this teenager was not as simple as he seemed.

"Ahem, does this orange juice sell?"

"Sell! Of course sell!

It wasn't until the afternoon that the two confirmed the goods of this transaction, and when talking about the transaction, Shen Liang didn't know what softness was, but Yu Zhiwen didn't think much about it this time, and easily agreed to most of his price. Probably the gift was delivered in place, and Shen Liang was very satisfied with his idea of giving a gift.

009, who vaguely saw something, wanted to say nothing.

[Host, are you so relieved of the male protagonist? ]

"It was distrustful at first." Shen Liang lay on the sofa, squinting his eyes to enjoy the rare quiet time, "But now I feel that he is a good person and worthy of trust." "

That... Aren't you afraid that he will have other thoughts about you?

"I'm afraid." Shen Liang didn't care, "But what is this, as long as you earn points." [

...] 009 suddenly felt some sympathy for Yu Zhiwen.

This time, Yu Zhiwen bought a lot of things, and gave a lot of deposits, and after counting, he easily made his points reach more than 10,000 points, and Shen Liang immediately decorated the second floor.

The updated second floor is large, with a spacious living room, a master bedroom and two guest rooms, which are brightly lit and covered with a soft carpet on the wooden floor, which is particularly comfortable to step on barefoot.

Inside, there is all the furniture and supplies, and there is even a long staircase to the backyard that opens the door.

Standing on the stairs in the backyard, Shen Liang stretched out, looking at the brown soil in the backyard through the dusk light, thinking about whether he could transplant the crops from Kunlun Mountain here, so as to explain where his things came from.

Although Yu Zhiwen didn't ask, if he wanted to open a store, he still had to find a suitable excuse to make a cover.

The law of the alternation of the four seasons in the last days has been disrupted, the cold wind outside is getting bigger and bigger, the temperature is also continuing to drop, sometimes Shen Liang opens the door and can't see anyone outside, after that, Yu Zhiwen has not come for a long time.

The rare spare time allowed him to return to the Kunlun Mountains for a few days, harvest the mature crops, and plant a new batch of seeds.

The weather was getting colder, Shen Liang thought about it, and used the remaining points to buy cotton seeds and a machine for roasting potatoes, ready to open a few days to bake potatoes to eat.

The preparation for opening the shop was almost done, the next step was to advertise, this morning, Shen Liang wrapped himself from head to toe, only a pair of eyes were exposed, and took a few bags of roasted potato to cover his hands, and then took the car to the hunter's hall at the outer gate.

On such a cold day, there are no people on the streets, but the hunters association is still very lively, there are probably many people inside, or the thermostatic system, as soon as you enter, the originally cold body begins to gradually warm up.

Many people who are reluctant to pay for the constant temperature system with crystal nuclei stay here to keep warm, so as soon as Shen Liang entered, he saw a large group of people in Wuyang, and the domineering fragrance of roasted potato in his hand also entered the eyes of these people with him.

"So fragrant! What a taste!

"I smell it too, which new stall is it?"

It is also possible to set up stalls in the hunters' association, which is expensive, but the profits are relatively high, so it is crowded here for many years. Shen Liang naturally knew that this was also the purpose of his visit, but he didn't expect that there would be so many people here.

He was stunned in place, subconsciously hiding the things in his hand behind him, it was because of this action that a person immediately saw it with sharp eyes: "He! Something in his hand! The

young man at the door was dumbfounded with his hands on his back, his face covered by a scarf could not be seen, but his eyes were moist and looked very harmless.

Before Shen Liang could brew emotions and speak, the flow of people suddenly separated, and a person who had not been seen for several days came from inside.

Shen Liang didn't expect to meet him here, and for a while he was a little helpless, how can he meet this person every time he has his acting skills, this is good, his own image.

"Big Brother Yu." He immediately put away his pitiful appearance and smiled gently.

Yu Zhiwen's eyes glanced over his hand, and his footsteps kept walking to him, with a smile in his pleasant voice: "Here, what is so fragrant in your hand?"

Shen Liang instantly reacted that he was helping himself, so he followed his words: "Roasted potato bought in Black Rock Lane." "

Black Rock Alley? When did that place open a new store?

Everyone looked at each other in surprise, and they all saw a trace of strangeness in each other's eyes.

"A new shop?" Yu Zhiwen continued to ask cooperatively.

"Well, I just ran into it, I heard that there are still fruits in it, but it's a pity that the boss's shop hasn't officially opened yet, so I can't buy it."

The two walked towards the Hunters Association with a big grin as they talked, and the others did not dare to follow or make a noise because they were afraid of Yu Zhiwen, but fortunately, the bomb that Shen Liang had just dropped was enough for them to digest by themselves.

A simple shop stood around the corner, and Shen Liang looked at the hideous corpses of various monsters placed inside, and then understood why he could meet Yu Zhiwen here.

"I helped my friend look at the store and just happened to see you." Yu Zhiwen led him to the inside of the store, found a place where the smell of blood was not strong for him to sit down, and then looked at him quite mockingly, "Come here with food, you dare too."

Shen Liang couldn't explain, he was quite weak and hehe twice, he didn't expect that there would be so many people, if it weren't for him, it would really be difficult to get out this time, he quickly handed him the potato in his hand to change the topic.

"Thank you, please eat." He said.

Yu Zhiwen took the potato he gave, and the hot potato still carried his body temperature, so he couldn't help but hold it hard.

"It's okay, as long as I give it cheaper when I buy something in the future." He said.

Shen Liang nodded seriously, and then glanced at the things in his hand, and was rarely speechless: "Of course, you don't pinch the potato, it's going to rot."

Yu Zhiwen looked down at the potato in his hand and let go of his hand slightly.

The heat and fragrance of potato gradually emanated from the shop, causing people passing by to keep looking back, but after seeing the cold gaze cast by Yu Zhiwen, they slipped away in a daze.

In the heat, Shen Liang spread out his scarf, holding the potato in his hands and eating it in small bites, from time to time he let out a breath of heat, and the tip of his hot red tongue was occasionally captured by Yu Zhiwen, and his eyes were full of relaxed smiles.