180

Chapter 180: S Night Market

"By the way, I'm a Level 8 Healing Sect Psychic, which is much better than that Level 6, right?"

Much better, that's certainly much better.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen have no reason to refuse, the eighth-level treatment is a special ability, it can only be said that it is worthy of being a person with the luck of the heroine, and no matter how everyone picks one in a hundred.

"Then you are welcome to join."

Bai Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "Then take me with you, I'm also level seven, and I won't hold back."

Yu Zhiwen nodded and agreed simply, the two of them were originally their first choice: "Yes, then you are welcome to return to the team temporarily."

With such an unexpected joy, both of them breathed a sigh of relief, it was always good to go to the Qingshan base without having to wade through the mountains, and there was also a lot of free time, so they didn't have to rush so much.

After confirming the cooperation, the atmosphere of the four people was much better, and watching the rain become less, they planned to not delay any longer and prepare to set off again.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen used vines to block the rain again, and Bai Yaoyao and Han Lu were much more convenient, because Bai Yaoyao was a water system power, so they could easily separate the rain.

The group rushed back again, because this time they were not in a hurry, so they also slowed down and took four days to get back to the base.

When they received the news of their return, Sun Shui and Xiao Que were stunned, and the two quickly got up from the bed to sort out their clothes, and then hurriedly welcomed them out.

Seeing the acquaintances, Bai Yaoyao was still a little embarrassed, but Sun Shui didn't feel anything, just introduced them to Xiao Que and arranged a place for them to live.

"No need, I'll just live somewhere with Yaoyao." Hearing that there was still a place to live, Han Lu quickly shook her head and refused.

"There is no casual saying, the outer layer has no place to live, the inner layer has to pay for the crystal nucleus by itself, or live near us, free of charge." Shen Liang said, "You choose?" "

"...... Then live near you. The

accommodation was arranged, Han Lu and Bai Yaoyao looked at this room with bright windows, they were a little uncomfortable, they had lived outside for too long, but they were not very accustomed to it.

As a last resort, the two went to the bathroom to take a good hot shower, and after coming out, looking at their own appearance that was no different from before, Bai Yaoyao had a feeling of returning to his previous life.

She almost forgot what she looked like.

If they could, who wouldn't want to stay in the base in peace, clean.

Yu Zhiwen returned to the base and left with Sun Shui, while Shen Liang came to the farm and looked at the white jade palace in the space and fell into deep thought.

009 felt that he was back, and also jumped down from the swing in the peach forest, and said, "The host came back so soon, how was the harvest?"

"It's okay, bring the heroine back." Shen Liang walked into the White Jade Palace.

"Heroine?" 009's face was full of question marks, "Why did you pick her up?"

"People are immortal, how good it is to deal with monsters." Shen Liang joked, "Are there any workshops like weapons?"