16

Chapter 16: Deciding to Follow

"Well, you also know that food is not easy to grow now, and if I don't go back and take care of it, I may not be able to produce so much grain next time." This is indeed Shen Liang's idea, the farm is there, his busy feet every day do not touch the ground, and he can't do without it.

Yu Zhiwen smiled: "If you want to grow so much food, it is definitely not something you can do alone, since you go out to sell these foods now, you will definitely have to come out again in the future." If you follow us back to the base, I can guarantee your safety at the base.

"The base will not restrict your freedom of life, you can go wherever you want, and in the base for a long time, you can make more friends, and it will be much easier to sell things."

His words are very reasonable, Shen Liang has been moved, in fact, what he needs most now is points, if he always stays on the farm, it is difficult to get points. However, if he stays in the base, he can usually kill some monsters to earn points.

But he still...

[Congratulations to the host for triggering the new task!] 009 Joyful voice came.

[Farm Mission (1): Go to any base and get 100,000 points]

... Yes, 100,000 points, he has to go if he doesn't go.

"Big Brother Yu, you promised so much, what do you want?" Shen Liang did not immediately agree.

Yu Zhiwen knew that he had the intention to relax when he said this, so he said: "Of course, after there are any good things in the future, you must consider me first." Now that food resources are scarce, I have to hurry.

This is a good reason, Shen Liang said: "Then, I will be respectful and obey."

Yu Zhiwen nodded with a smile, as long as he put him by his side and watched, then he would be able to take the initiative and understand some things that he didn't know in his previous life.

He told his teammates about Shen Liang joining, maybe because he was originally a member of their team, or maybe the other party has changed drastically now, so not many people in the team have opinions, except for Bai Xiaoxiao, who has a very ugly face.

Not long after that, the thunder outside became smaller, but the sky fell heavily, because I don't know how long this rain lasted, and everyone rushed out without delay under Yu Zhiwen's order.

Shen Liang was protected by Yu Zhiwen from beginning to end, and the rain drenched his whole body, quickly wetting everyone's clothes. The surrounding zombies have also become sluggish due to the rain, and in addition to being a little too many, they are still very easy to deal with.

Yu Zhiwen didn't even have any special abilities, and after beating the zombies in front of him to death with his bare hands, he pulled Shen Liang with one hand, and Bai Yaoyao, who had no combat effectiveness, with the other, and rushed forward.

"Don't fall in love with war!"

Shen Liang obediently ran after him, and occasionally a zombie's claw caught him, but he also avoided it expressionlessly, without the slightest look of fear.

In this way, everyone ran and killed all the way, and left in a hurry under the leadership of Yu Zhiwen. It's just that what makes Shen Liang wonder is that Yu Zhiwen is not running outside the city, but inside the city.

Strange, he knows that this is the city, let alone Yu Zhiwen, looking at his calm appearance, it doesn't look like he ran in the wrong direction in a panic, so why did he run here? Aren't there more monsters inside?