96

Chapter 96: Mung Bean Soup

Big deal, take the points before the mission is about to fail.

But thinking so, he didn't have the habit of letting missions fail.

Shen Liang calculated the turnover in the store now, because the weather is hot, people's crystal nuclei are also thrifty, it is not as crazy as at the beginning, and it is still a little difficult to reach tens of millions of points a month.

In his shop, there is a profit from Yu Zhiwen and a profit from Long Zheng, which is forced by Shen Liang, and the profit given to Yu Zhiwen is because of cooperation and for win-win. The point given to Long Zheng is a pure interest relationship, only in this way can he cooperate with him with confidence.

After all, the Hunter Association is his territory, and the land snake still binds his interests to himself with the most reassuring.

But well... Shen Liang looked at the ice cream in the refrigerator, soon, these superpowers will not be able to control their wallets, who doesn't want to have an ice cream in the hot summer?

He can't mass-produce watermelon and sell it, but ice cream is different, the intermediate workshop can make a lot a day, he can take it and sell it in limited quantities.

It's that there is no place to put ice cream in the store for the time being, and it seems that he has to go to the store to see if he can make an empty space.

But it's still early, there's no hurry, he still wants to think about what kind of ice cream to sell, and the price must be different.

It wasn't until the afternoon that the shops were completely covered, and soon the mung bean soup was being sold.

When the outer layer of superpowers heard a bowl of first-level crystal nuclei, they all stepped forward to buy a large bowl, and drank it in one breath refreshingly, and the whole person had spirit.

"Cool! I still want a bowl!

"Line up in the back." Ordinary people who beat the soup show no mercy.

The powerful person's eyebrows were about to come up, and the base powerhouse guarding next to him snorted faintly at this time, and the coercion of the high-level power was released, which made him honest.

In contrast, the people in the outer layer are much more difficult to manage than the inner layer, and most of them have no supernatural abilities, or they have poor supernatural talents and low ranks. Therefore, I often like to do things with my nature, do not take my life seriously, and my courage will naturally be great.

Therefore, just selling such a simple mung bean soup, there were many riots in the team, and even some people came to grab it like crazy, until they were beaten to death by a few people, and the others calmed down.

"I repeat, we didn't come here to do charity, and the base didn't get these things to earn you anything, but for fear that you would be killed by heat on this day."

"If another person messes around, then we will only sell mung bean soup in the inner layer, and you will see to the outer layer yourself!"

The supernatural who handled things said ruthlessly that woke up many people, indeed a crystal nucleus is a big bowl, how to see that this is cheap is that they account for more.

"Okay, give me an honest line!" I see which people are there again, and when I turn back, I won't discount his legs! A big man who obviously had some power in the outer layer roared, looking at the team that instantly quieted down, the supernatural sent by the base breathed a sigh of relief, sure enough, their speech was still not as good as the ground snake talking.

"However, the base commander is kind, there are many children and old people in this outer layer who can't take out crystal nuclei, you see..." The big man changed his tone and said.

"Don't worry, our base commander has already been ready." The supernatural said, "This is only our base will have this kind of treatment, except for the supernatural, the elderly, children, women, and the disabled, they can all go to receive their own mung bean soup at a special stall, one person is limited to one bowl, the number is not limited, and you can receive it every day!"

As soon as

these words came out, many people immediately cheered.

"The freshman base is really good!" An old man wiped his cloudy tears and said, "Let's hurry up and go to the queue, line up!"

At this time, the line of free mung bean soup had already lined up, and unlike the other teams, most of these people were yellow-skinned, somewhat injured, and skinny.

"Little sister, your soup." The one who makes the soup is a physical power, but also a woman.

The little girl held the small bowl and prepared to leave.

"Wait!" The Psychic stopped her.

"I, I don't have crystal nuclei." The little girl thought that she was asked to give the crystal nucleus, and hurriedly wanted to return the soup, "I heard that it is free, that's why..."

"No, our rule is that you must drink here after the soup is finished before leaving,

and you are not allowed to take it out." The Mighty said.

This is also added by Yu Zhiwen, some morally corrupt superpowers covet these mung bean soup, will threaten these old people and children who have no chicken power, and when the time comes, these mung bean soup will not fall into their mouths.

"I, I see." Hearing that there was no need to pay the crystal nucleus, the girl breathed a sigh of relief, although she didn't understand why she drank it on the spot, but she quickly finished the iced mung bean soup, and the cold feeling flowed into her stomach along the soup, driving away all boredom.

It's delicious, and it tastes a little sweet.

The girl reluctantly looked at the clean bowl, returned it and left excitedly.

She will definitely come back tomorrow! Drink every day!

The speed of publicity was very fast, and when Shen Liang went out, he saw the shop built by the base, and many supernatural people outside the shop were lining up to buy soup. For those of them who have eaten grocery store stuff, mung bean soup isn't that appealing either.

However, it is only a bowl of crystal nuclei, and it is not a loss to buy and drink.

He listened for a while now, and he understood what was going on.

Before he could think about it, the sound of music suddenly came from the base, and the music sounded for a few seconds, and a nice male voice was heard.

Although there was an inflection of the horn, Shen Liang immediately heard Yu Zhiwen's tone.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Yu Zhiwen, the base leader of the freshman base. The temperature has been severe recently, so I am at a few points below the base..."

Yu Zhiwen first said a lot of things unhurriedly, Shen Liang saw that the people around him listened very seriously, probably his voice was really magical, it was very comfortable to listen to, very relaxed.

"I hope that everyone can get through the difficult situation better, so the base recommends that all the superpowers hunt at night, and it is best to go out together." At the same time, the base guards will also alternate day and night to ensure the safety of the base.

"For the sake of the base, for better plant research, I hope everyone does their best..."

Shen Liang heard from the beginning to the end, and found that Yu Zhiwen was expressing three things, although it was very good and cryptic.

First, mung bean soup is given by the base, and you have to be obedient to have this cabbage price.

Second, the base has adjusted the work and rest time day and night, and if you want to go out, you can only go out at night, and most of the supernatural people do not pretend to be dead, do not go out at night, and go out at other times without the help of guards.

Third, the base needs manpower and material resources to study plants, if you want to eat well, you can deal with monsters yourself, and the base is not available.