27

Chapter 27: Fluffy Bread

"It's close to the city center, the road is difficult to walk and there are many monsters, and it will be much better when you get out of the city center." Yu Zhiwen comforted in a gentle voice, "Everyone rest separately, and continue to hurry after an hour." Hearing

the order to rest, everyone found a place to sit down, and Shen Liang came to lean by a gravel pillar and took out bread and water as dry food.

Because time stands still in the system space, the bread is still freshly baked at a temperature, fluffy and soft with a slightly tempting aroma, which instantly invades the taste of everyone here.

It's a pity that there is no milk here, otherwise it will only be more fragrant and delicious when put in it.

Shen Liang took a big bite with a pity thought, and instantly narrowed his eyes in satisfaction. Anything grown on the farm tastes better than the outside world, so the taste of this bread is also exceptionally soft, but it has a certain chewy taste, and it is easy to feel full, which is that he, who comes from the earth world, finds it delicious.

He hasn't come to slice the bread yet, so what he takes out now is a large square piece, like a man standing in front of you with a large piece of gold in peacetime, with the words "Come rob me" written on his face.

At this time, few people can eat the food in their hands.

Just looking at the blackened and musty biscuits in my hands, and looking at the golden and gold-like bread in other people's hands, I suddenly felt that I had no desire to eat anything.

They all thought that they were already people in this apocalypse, after all, they all possessed good powers and were not low in rank. He joined Yu Zhiwen's team, so that they were enough to live very moisturized in this dangerous apocalypse, at least until they met Shen Liang, they all thought so.

But now, they suddenly feel that they have so many advantages and benefits, and they are not as tempting as a piece of bread.

Everyone watched as Shen Liang took a large bite of soft and fragrant bread again, and swallowed his saliva very spinelessly.

So fragrant! This damn sweet!

The place where Shen Liang was was a separate corner, which was actually partly because everyone didn't like him very much, so they were deliberately isolated, which caused them to be embarrassed to talk to order bread at this time.

But it's so fragrant! Why can he have such delicious bread and apples! Obviously before it was a waste that knows nothing!

If only it wasn't a team now, they could just grab it...

Bai Yaoyao was also a little difficult to swallow the nest head that she had just bitten into her mouth, originally she was very proud that she could eat precious pasta, but compared with him, the nest head was dry and hard, and it was simply not comparable at all.

Shen Liang only ate a few bites and felt that the atmosphere was wrong, but when he looked up, he found that there was no difference, everyone was still doing their own thing, and it looked normal.

[Host, they all eat our bread!] 009 said proudly.

"Hmm." He answered softly.

[Host should you take the opportunity to sell a little bread, your task has not moved at all.]

"I know it."

When he was thinking about whether to follow Yu Zhiwen, the system issued a task of 100,000 points, and it has not moved at all so far, this is a good opportunity, but he is not in a hurry.