93

Chapter 93: Smooth Settlement

But this time, some of these people obviously had different ideas, and Shen Liang stood in the crowd and heard the exchange of several people next to him.

"The number of zombies seems to be very small this time, I want to go out and kill a wave and earn a crystal nucleus back." A fire powerhouse looked up.

"Are you crazy? Go to the corpse tide to earn crystal nuclei, how high the risk is! The

fire system powerhouse shook his head: "No, this corpse tide is not dangerous, plus the number of zombies, you can get a lot of crystal nuclei if you are careful, to tell you the truth, I want to eat honey lately thinking about going crazy, but the crystal nuclei are not enough, I can't afford to change."

"I heard that honey is limited, just a few cans, I still spend time queuing every day, and there are fewer and fewer crystal nuclei on my hands, can I not fight it?"

"...... You're crazy for what you eat.

"That's not it, living in the end times is to do whatever you want, and now you don't want to carpool and share a house, you are happiest when you eat, can I not worry." The Fire System Wizard said, "Are you going or not?" What a great opportunity! The risk factor is also not high.

"Sounds good... I'll go too. In fact, my favorite orange juice has long wanted to buy it, and I have never been willing to buy it.

Shen Liang listened to his ears, never expected this ending.

To kill zombies to earn crystal nuclei for food, too... It is also a normal performance of foodies.

At this time, the zombies have approached the base, the guards of the base have been waiting for it, and Yu Zhiwen is also at the front of the team, he does not make a move, but sits here to make them feel at ease.

Liu Gang and Liu Xun are also among these people, the two of them are responsible for the only seventh-level zombie, and it is also the most difficult kind of seventh-level wind system zombie, the fastest speed, very difficult to catch, handed over to the others Yu Zhiwen is not at ease.

But at this moment, someone suddenly rushed up from behind.

"Base Commander! There are so many superpowers who want to come over and help clean up the zombies!

Yu Zhiwen was stunned and asked the people around him: "I didn't post a notice to reward things for the battle, right?"

"Nope."

That's strange, he has been the base commander for so many years in his previous life and this life, and he has not encountered this situation today, as long as it is not a major disaster in the base or there is a bounty, how can these people with the greatest abilities with their own lives take the initiative to ask for battle?

But in any case, this is a good thing, and he naturally has no reason not to agree.

"Yes, the captains of each squad go to lead people, quickly organize into their own teams, and let them follow the instructions!"

"Yes!"

There were many supernatural people who came this time, and obviously there were many people who came with the same idea, and at this time, looking at the eyes of others like an enemy who was preparing to rob his wallet.

The zombies rushed up, and the base's superpowers were also fearless to fight, Shen Liang and some people who did not go out watched in the base, because there were too many superpowers participating in the battle this time, and these zombies died without even setting off a splash.