159

Chapter 159: Warm Things

"Winter is getting harder every year, without exception." Yu Zhiwen said, "Cotton for you, is it still time to make cotton clothes now?"

"You have to do it when it's too late, how much you can do, at least save an emergency." Qi Ye endured the cold and said, "But now we don't plan to go back, wait until the snow is small."

"Is there a lot of snow on the road?" Shen Liang asked, if it was him, he would hurry back as soon as he took something now, and when the snow melted into ice, the road would be more slippery, and it would be more dangerous to walk hard.

"Not much, but look at this snow, it won't be long before it piles up." Qi Ye said, "I know what you guys are thinking, but I want to say that this winter may not be just as cold as this.

Yu Zhiwen Shen Liang chuckled in his heart, and asked at the same time: "What's wrong?"

Qi Ye said in a deep voice: "Xiaoyu and I also found out that something was wrong when we entered the base, it snowed in previous years, and the monsters also went to hide in winter, only zombies do not know the cold will wander in winter, and rarely see wandering zombies."

So in winter, it is very difficult to find an edible mutant animal, which is why so many people store food in advance.

"But this time, we should have seen the monster moving in the snow, not our eyes." Qi Ye said, "It's a bit like a panda without black, snow-white and snow-white." "

Monsters in the snow...

Yu Zhiwen knows something about this, he also encountered the situation of winter monsters in his previous life, but not so early, I remember that it was five years after the end of the world, and now winter monsters actually appeared in advance.

So what else will be the catastrophe facing mankind this time?

"What are their abilities and how many they are?" Shen Liang asked.

Qi Ye shook his head: "We also saw it inadvertently, in fact, we are not sure if it is." If we want to collect evidence, we still have to go and see it for ourselves.

Shen Liang nodded: "Okay, you guys come all the way over, if there is nothing to do in the base, you can live in our base, the room is still the same." "Okay

." Qi Ye had no opinion, "The base is very stable now, everyone has nothing to do in winter, the only thing to worry about now is what the level of those monsters in the snow is, and whether they will be in groups."

"I'll find out about this." Yu Zhiwen answered, "But now the snow is too big, let's wait until the snow is smaller."

"Well, it's not urgent."

The two talked about it, then took the oil-paper umbrella that Yu Zhiwen gave them and prepared to leave, there was a car outside the door, and now the snow is not heavy and you can have a short meeting.

"By the way, these are for you." Shen Liang took out their share of silk quilts and clothes, "I have already given everyone else's, just send yours, come just right, I found someone to send it over."

Lin Qiuyu touched the soft quilt and clothes in his hand and said in amazement, "These... Not made of cotton, right?

"Well, silk and goose down, not as much as cotton, only a few pieces were made." Shen Liang said, "It's just that you can wear it now."

"Thank you." Qi Ye said.

After that, the two got in the car and left.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen returned to the house, but they were blown by the cold wind outside, and they felt that half of their bodies were cold.